Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I met a guy today and he was all over me, telling me he wanted to fuck me and how he had a nice big hard cock. I was like whatever, last time I mesed with a black dude he was big....and soft, so it didn't work. Since then I just basically ignored black men. but today I finally I had a great experience. He was good and rough and talked nasty. I loved it, can't wait to hook up again. My ass is very sore though, it's a huge turn on. I am :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why thank you, thank you very much! ; ) It wasn't the best I ever had, but I am very pleased and satisfied, next week I'll be hungry all over again, you know how it goes.

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First time I was fucked in the ass, by a big black dick was in a sauna (was 25 at that time), he was impressed that a tiny dude like me could take him all, will remember that for the rest of my life...never been lucky tough, and never been with another black dude, not many around in my area...sad...but did buy huge black dildos, lol

Last edited:

D_Delbert Dingleberry

Account Disabled
Media
That's good for you. That's awesome! Congratulations. I hope he took you deep. I hope his cock massaged the inside of you better than a $300 masseuse could do have done directly if his hands could have fit. It's good for you to fuck Black men. Or get fucked.

Scientists are always finding new connections in biochemistry. Who knows, maybe in 10 years they will prove that the cum from a Black man did something good to your mind, body or even your spirit.

Now the question is: Can you go get some more?

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i just had my 2nd BBC... I think the saying is true... once you go black.....

He just focused on my 2nd hole and I was in heaven for 1 hour. Forget about the prostate as the g-spot; if you havent been fucked that deep you dont know what you are missing.

I'm now a self confessed size-king!

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand this thread!? Is this a racist thing? Do you wear a hood?

??
i can't believe that america has become so stupid. no i don't wear a hood . there is something special about a black man's penis and the way they have sex. yes i'm a white man . i take it you don't have any black friends, because if you did you wouldn't be talking that way.

D_Delbert Dingleberry

Account Disabled
Media
I don't understand this thread!? Is this a racist thing? Do you wear a hood?

??

There are posts that explain racism. This is the opposite of racism. This is empowering. To Black men. To be the subjects of carnal desire. For hundreds of years we've been explained to be ugly and animalistic in our essential makeup. This is one branch, albeit a kinky branch, in the tree that El Haj Malik El Shabazz, Sister Parks, and Dr. King planted.

Full citizenship.

Citizens -- happy ones -- are loved and fuck. Ideally as persons that reside in the human family as people who are fuck-able and desirable.

First BBC, indeed. Keep fucking BBC until you get my cock deep inside you. I'm patient.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why are you guys so insecure about this posting. I've tried to have sex with black dudes in the past, but they had issues with firmness in their erection. Or maybe had issues with me. Who knows, all I'm trying to say is that it went in and felt really great for the first time. On a sad note....we tried again a week later and back to the same old issues of firmness. So maybe I'm the problem for black men. And that's okay!