Today I had to tell someone their Breath smelled.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's the story: Monday morning this guy (who is a loud and close talker) had such bad breath that it smelled like SHIT. He was leaving and said "hey, your breakfast is geting cold" the reason that it was getting cold was because I did not want to eat it till he left. (I had to recover from the shit smell still lingering in my nose hairs) then he comes back 10 minutes later and rushes in and I said 'oh you scared me" he asked why I scare so easily. I said "because of your face" (He is VERY ugly, and not well liked at work) He said "oh you kidder".

I was trying to think of a way of telling him that his breath smelled, maybe even in a joking way, but decided against it.

This morning I come in and he hands me something as says "here you go". I said I don't want that , that's your job. He had to run outside to do something and there was a torrential downpour, pre-tornado conditions. (there was an F2 tornado about 30 miles away in Brooklyn) He said "when you want something from me I wont do it". I said "I dont give a fuck, I dont want anything from you."

then the room went quiet and I said "and brush your teeth, your breath smells like shit".

about 20 minutes later a co-worker who heard this told me he was glad I said something to him about his breath. He said he hated the guy and it was mutual, but he could not find a way to tell him.
------------------------

If you want to check your breath here's how to do it. Blowing into your open palm is not a good way.

Lick the inside of your wrist (where you would slit if it does smell like shit):biggrin1:
wait 30 seconds and smell....let me know the results.

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Often, bad breath originates in the lungs from something the person has eaten. Some Asians drench their food with a fish sauce, which is made from the drippings from rotting fish. Talk about dragon breath, I can't get near some of them. Anyone who has eaten garlic the night before can have a repulsive breath. Dentists say that an unclesn tongue can cause bad breath. I clean my tongue with a serrated plastic strip that my dentist gave to me. Sometimes I am amazed at the stuff it rakes off.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dentists say that an unclesn tongue can cause bad breath. I clean my tongue with a serrated plastic strip that my dentist gave to me. Sometimes I am amazed at the stuff it rakes off.
Brush, floss, and use the tonge scraper (described above). It really helps. Even so, I love garlic, and I know that it emits from our pores and from our stomach. We can eat parsley or coffee beans to absorb the odor. Supposedly, they work. Anyone want to try some zippy Pasta Pesto?!