today i painted.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
you'd like it better if it had a ghetto booty.

I'll never tire of it. I'm sure some people get tired of me referencing it, but oh well. :biggrin1:

Look, Stringy, flowers are 100% straight. They just like to fool around with same-sex flowers after a few drinks.

That's not what your orchids told me, mister! I still don't know if I'm straight or str8.
Did you read my post in Mercs' Male intimacy thread? Did you know you're my first?
:flirt:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's not what your orchids told me, mister! I still don't know if I'm straight or str8.
Did you read my post in Mercs' Male intimacy thread? Did you know you're my first? :flirt:
Perhaps you should look up the etymology of "orchid," NS. Get back to me on that one.

And yes, I posted a reply or two in that thread. And yes, I knew I was your first. I'm still wondering if I'll be your first for anything else!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Perhaps you should look up the etymology of "orchid," NS. Get back to me on that one.

And yes, I posted a reply or two in that thread. And yes, I knew I was your first. I'm still wondering if I'll be your first for anything else!

'Succus Lunariae' is there for a reason - mine come into bloom about... 5-15 times a day. :biggrin1:

Sorry about missing the 'goodbye signal'. I bumble through most social situations as I'm sure you can tell. I never did mention the group dungeon scene I fantasized about last week, did I?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
'Succus Lunariae' is there for a reason - mine come into bloom about... 5-15 times a day. :biggrin1:

Sorry about missing the 'goodbye signal'. I bumble through most social situations as I'm sure you can tell. I never did mention the group dungeon scene I fantasized about last week, did I?
:biggrin1: Perhaps I'm missing something here, pup, but for the hoi polloi, I'll spell it out...

"Orchid" is from the Greek word for "testicle."

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Orchid" is from the Greek word for "testicle."

Oh, this is too wonderful to know! What a gift to learn this, I really can't thank you enough. Every new set of double orchids I find between a man's legs, including my own, will mean something infinitely more poetic and Benjamin Brittenish now! I don't have to go to whore's hell after all!