today i refrained from getting in the pool

ruinean

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TRUNKS per se were not around in the '60's and '70's much, we had tight little suits that left little to the imagination, though they were not as small as racing suits like Speedos. I was skinny and at about 10/11 years old had an adult sized dick that was really out of control, and worst of all I was short and looked 7 or so.

Those suits always gapped at the front of the thigh so that one ball or the other, or both, were always trying to elope to parts unknown, and when I did get a hard on it too tryed to make it for the pool drains. They did not have any pouch for the goods you know which is why I could never wear speedos either.

I wore big baggy mesh lined trunks after they came back in the eighties, but I hate them, uncomfortable and it is like wearing water wings, and when you go under that huge bubble of trapped air that was holding you up escapes and people think you just cut a big one in the water.

For a while I just wore whatever, till I wore white onionskin running shorts with nothing under them, when I got out of the ocean and walked up the beach I noted many fingers pointing my way with concerned Moms paling in horror. I looked down and it seemed the shorts had turned as invisible as plastic wrap.

Last year I was camping and in a pair of board shorts I was reading a paper while standing, some teens drove by and yelled indecent things at me so I now wear jeans, or baggy khaki shorts and no more swim gear. Just ain't worth it.