Today in the gym showers

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by matelalique, Sep 30, 2011.

1. matelalique

matelalique Active Member

Sounds like you handled the situation well. I would caution you about letting strange men touch your dick if you don't want to go further. No means no, but there is some implied consent there, and I've known some straight boys unable to say no once their dick was being played with.

I think you've demonstrated that you don't need to beat the crap out of creepers (or other gay men) in the showers, that I firm "no, but thank you" is sufficient.

Good luck with your new admirer.

2. Talesof_Ted

Talesof_Ted New Member

Will you be going back same time tomorrow ?

3. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Something doesn't quite seem right here. If you're as hot, hung and straight as you say you are, and he was as "old" and "creepy" as you described him, I'm not sure I get why you were you letting him touch your cock and why are you hoping to see him again next time.

4. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was thinking the same thing

Maybe he has a thing for old and creepy, in which case he should swing by the homeless shelter for tons of fun

5. meschka

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think that is hot as fuck. I love showing off too dude and have let folk who I would never usually touch my cock touch it just because the adrenaline is going and u may get caught

6. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

yea he completely lost me with that part.

7. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

not that creepy? he was blatantly staring in the open showers at you and the black dude. he was there to observe some young meat. i can understand putting on a show but you went as far as to let the perv grab your penis and then said you hope to see him again on monday. you apparently like older creepy men.

i go to a gym that has creepy middle-aged and old white men and i pay them no mind. once i know they're taking interest in me i don't let them see me naked, i don't make eye contact, and i don't stare at their wangs as hard as they're trying to get me to look". they for some odd reason believe young hot straight men (like myself, lol) are interested in their old cocks and veiny balls and that i'm dying for some daddy loving.

you're gonna end up in a situation i was in with this bear looking dude. my gym has private showers and one time i was drying off and he was across from me drying off and i think he took that as me putting on a show or something because it got creepy after that. he would always in the lockerroom/steamroom/sauna area the same time as me a few nights out the week and he would follow me around. if he was in the actually gym area he'd come near where i was working out and stare me down and wink etc... i continuously ignored him and after a while he got the picture and left me alone. this could've ended really badly if he had tried touching me. i'd be in jail for assault or murder. you better hope you don't end up with a gym stalker.

8. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

Well!

Creep indeed. I am 70. I would like to sympathize with these older guys. Easily I understand any old codger's temptation; I understand why an old guy might want to re-live his past, but my days are long gone and so must be his if he is getting labeled a creep.

One might think he'd be unwilling to make himself a creep; unwilling, even, to allow himself to appear a creep - even so much as to be mistaken for being a creep. I find the thought distressing.

Your reactions are normal. Most young people do not want sexual experience with people old enough to be their dad, much less a granddad. Mostly, getting checked out by anyone old enough to be a parent is creepy - you said it yourselves.

This guy was once young; likely as not, back then, it was he who thought old guys were creepy. I expect he doesn't seem himself as do others.

My point is this: we should make efforts to think how we come off. This thread gives any of us old guys a clue. When I come and go through the shower room at my gym, I make it all business - shower, dress, and get out. Were I to hangout and check out guys and chat them up, in no time, I'd be "the old creep." It isn't going to be what I want.

There are some young guys who like us granddaddies. There are ways we could hookup. Lurking in a shower is almost doomed.

9. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Cool story! I used to be a regular fucking exibitionist when I was in college. I was cute and had a big dick and I loved showing off. There were several gay professors who used to spend whatever free time they had when they were not teaching classes in the locker room checking out the college boys. One of them was my public speaking professor and I am pretty sure the size of my dick got me an A in that clas because I suck at public speaking.

They were not creepy at all they were gay men just like me who happened to be a few years or decades older. I actually had sex with several of them and they were way better in bed than most of the younger 18-20 dudes I had messed with who would usually cum two minutes after they got it in. LOL

10. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    ok "Michael Jackson" we fully understand the point you are trying to make

11. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

wtf? were you touched as a child?

and you're one more post away from me truly going in on your weird stalker ass. keep it up.

#11 B_debonair87, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted