Today in Wingnuttery - Oklahoma

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
File this one under political insanity...
Leaders of a tea party group in Oklahoma are suggesting that they should create a militia group to protect their state against the federal government when they feel it's necessary. Okla. tea parties and lawmakers envision militia - Yahoo! News

A word of sensible advice to the lunatics who thought things this crazy are even necessary. Nobody wants your guns, your land or your money this much, Jim Bob. :rolleyes:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
File this one under political insanity...
Leaders of a tea party group in Oklahoma are suggesting that they should create a militia group to protect their state against the federal government when they feel it's necessary. Okla. tea parties and lawmakers envision militia - Yahoo! News

A word of sensible advice to the lunatics who thought things this crazy are even necessary. Nobody wants your guns, your land or your money this much, Jim Bob. :rolleyes:

When can we charge these guys with treason?:rolleyes:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When can we charge these guys with treason?:rolleyes:

I have a better idea...
Let these states be independent with no federal government intervention or support. Cut all federally funded or supported stuff from Washington DC and let them maintain their own state with their own manpower and funds. Hell, make 'em even use a passport in order to enter into an actual federally protected state. Make this mandated until the next election until they can decide to "opt out" or adhere to the rules of the federal government again. If not, then they have to wait another 4 years and another election. That way, we won't have politicians who will go on camera yelling about how bad some of these federally funded programs are, then turn around and not only make requests for the money but also pretend that they were the ones responsible for bringing the prosperity to their state.

Grant it, I know this will never happen. However, it would be funny as hell to watch xenophobic politicians and uninformed, disgruntled Teahadists be forced to live the actual lifestyles they obsessively idealize over. They seriously have no clue what our federal government provides to states and citizens in this country.

D

deleted15807

They seriously have no clue what our federal government provides to states and citizens in this country.

It is beyond a doubt that these people have never left this country to actually see what a lawless country is like. I wish they could. I wish they could. God I wish they could go go go to a 'developing' country and enjoy the lack of government.

Levi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you put them on trial you would make martyrs out of them,I think the best thing is to let them start this civil war, they will all be killed and everyone is happy again.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those fools don't even know what a fucking militia is for. The militia is to round up fighting men to defend the country from an attack that comes from outside of the country... not to attack the government itself. lol!

Obama is the commander in Chief of all of the local militias too! If they don't follow orders or try to violently resist Central command, they will be subject to the harshest of punishments.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

Anti-government paramilitary militias are no different than Al Queda. The wingnuts are practically asking for a Sherman style beatdown...

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Those fools don't even know what a fucking militia is for. The militia is to round up fighting men to defend the country from an attack that comes from outside of the country... not to attack the government itself. lol!

Obama is the commander in Chief of all of the local militias too! If they don't follow orders or try to violently resist Central command, they will be subject to the harshest of punishments.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

Anti-government paramilitary militias are no different than Al Queda. The wingnuts are practically asking for a Sherman style beatdown...

They will get the pitchforks and oil and torches and rifles and storm city hall....and try to kill the political monster.

Maybe they will turn Ouroboros.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Another example of the left trying to paint Tea Party people as crazy and racist.

Where did I even suggest racism? Why throw skin color into the mix, unless you want this thread to divert into something like that? Which, BTW, I guarantee would be worse off for you. So please, stick to the facts.

As for them being crazy? Hell yes, this bunch from Oklahoma are completely nuts. If there are any "sensible Tea Party people" out there that actually can talk past their ideologies and provide real solutions, then by all means... let's see them.

We could point out looney lefties and paint everyone even mildy liberal as just as crazy.

We're waiting...
And please, use current examples if you can. So much talk about how "crazy" the left is, yet not a single example provided by anyone.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are a bunch of liberal people here. We have a high gay population and a lot of the local elections have been voted democrat. But there are a bunch of idiots in every state. I didnt even look at the link.

Perhaps you should?
It's not your usual "Republicans are bad" post.

Levi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another example of the left trying to paint Tea Party people as crazy and racist.

I strongly resent either.

We could point out looney lefties and paint everyone even mildy liberal as just as crazy.
You strongly resent that do you sunshine? deary me! well the best thing to do then in that case is to erm..........fuck off and die quickly, then you wont resent it any more will you?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You strongly resent that do you sunshine? deary me! well the best thing to do then in that case is to erm..........fuck off and die quickly, then you wont resent it any more will you?

Chill the fuck out, you look like one of those crazy liberals.