Today, on Sick Sad World

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I don't know how human it is, Ecchi, but it is possible to enhance yourself until you look like a kindergartener has found out how to morph your pic - and if you don't mind 'nads the size of peas and the personality of an alligator.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As freakish as he looks, he is real! :huh: He has been on Ripley's Believe It Or Not for some kind of record. I don't know whether or not it was for his hypertrophied arms.

But yeah, I can't possibly imagine what would possess anyone to that to one's self with 'roids, unless they have a severe desire to have atrophied testes and the temperment of a pregant pitbull!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Here's an article on Greg Valentino. Those arms aren't Photoshopped; they're courtesy of an extensive period of heavy steroid use. At one point, he was taking in upwards of 3,500mg of steroid products including testosterone and propitol (sp?). Either way, his steroid use eventually landed him in jail and he's long since ruined his credibility in much of the bodybuilding world. Despite negative feedback from other professionals, Valentino still feels good about his "freak" status.

Surely others, even people on here, would differ with his opinion, but Valentino really disregards the "beautiful" bodybuilder type -- symmetrical, well-balanced, nicely proportioned. He's got a self-admitted Napoleon Complex since he stands only 5'5" tall, so he wanted the biggest possible biceps he could get, even at the sacrifice of his own proportion.

In a related story, he claims that while his libido dropped drastically under the influence, his egg-sized nuts didn't change.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@May 27 2004, 05:36 AM
Well, it's two forms of masulinity. In conflict here, muscles and dicks.

In my case, the ability to pound people into a pulp would come in handy.
I don't think it would be very romantic to pound your date to a pulp. I'd rather have the dick.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, Greg doesn't have the balls to do anything to those who make fun of him. Nor do any other steroid addicts.