TODAY, The end of an error

B_24065

1st Like
Media
You guys are amazing. I only pray Obama has enough stones to waterboard a terrorist in order to get information out of him that could save American lives. You libtards dont stop to think for one second what would have been the consequence if Bush had NOT taken all means necessary to protect us and then something aweful happened. Either way, you koolaid drinkers would be calling for his head. History will eventually remember Bush much more favorably than we do now. Only the radical fringe left like you guys and Keith Olberman want some sort of prosecution. Your motives are so corrupt and violent. You are beyond dispicable, calling for the prosecution of a man for acting in our own interest to protect us from foreign attack. It is not as if Bush committed some Mass torturing policy or orchestrated calculated genocide. The thought of fake drowning a scumbag terrorist for information didnt seem as bad to him as the thought of risking a conventional, biological, chemical, or nuclear attack against Americans. Ultimately Bush will be remembered positively as a liberator of two countries and a protector of ours, and negatively as the one on who's watch the US economy took a shit.

2hung4some

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WOW 24065 - thats quite a diatribe and one you worryingly believe!! Taking people agianst their will, not proving their guilt and torturing them! Doesn't sound like something you'd allow to happen to any American or on American soil!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
apparently he pulled his back throwing too many heavy documents into the paper shredder :rolleyes:

Yeah, like the Constitution.

You guys are amazing. I only pray Obama has enough stones to waterboard a terrorist in order to get information out of him that could save American lives. You libtards dont stop to think for one second what would have been the consequence if Bush had NOT taken all means necessary to protect us and then something aweful happened.

And you obviously get your ideas about the effectiveness of torture from watching 24 rather than from reading what experts on interrogation say about it: that it is simply not a reliable or effective means of extracting useful information. But I can see how it appeals to the blood-lust of troglodytes.

B_24065

1st Like
Media
And you obviously get your ideas about the effectiveness of torture from watching 24 rather than from reading what experts on interrogation say about it: that it is simply not a reliable or effective means of extracting useful information. But I can see how it appeals to the blood-lust of troglodytes.[/quote]

I've never seen 24.

So YOU are an expert on this subject heh? Whether some see it as an effective means or not is not the issue. The issue remains that Bush saw it as a Legal means to gather information in order to protect us. The fact is, if Bush waterboarded and it led to breaking up a nuclear attack, then no one would be saying a damn thing about it. But because the details of this are classified, the rabbid left is using everything they can to bury Bush and the Republicans in order to solidify power.

This is nothing but a witchhunt driven by the media and far left pundits and polititians. If we are one day attacked and we come to find out that it may have been prevented had we obtain information using extreme coersion, and we did not, then that president should be impeached immediately for surrending to the geneva convention instaed of the oath of office...to protect the american people.

The fact that Bush is being treated like a criminal for doing whatever it takes to ensure our safety is sick and demented. I think exteme coersion should be an Ace in the whole that all US presidents have in cases where there is a potential immenant threat against US citizens. Fuck International law, Fuck the Geneva convention, Fuck it all. Because when push comes to shove, protecting US citizens against foreign attack is job #1.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
History will eventually remember Bush much more favorably than we do now........lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll oh really. Bush could not find his ass with both hands much less protect it (from jeff gannon, like he would want to).

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He and Laura are going to write books. LOL. Laura ok... I believe she could do that. But George?

A librarian needs only know how to alphabetize and retrieve books, a far cry from being able to write them. But, many, many 'authors' give their names to the actual composing of others.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its been 5 hours, and the guys done nothing. hahahaha. Get used to the criticism.

But, today, I am an American, and,...as i have always been.....proud to be one, no matter who is in charge.

and.....he could always get one ghost written, you know, like how Hillary and BO did.

and lets not forget who voted for bush the first time. All those same people. Media Malpractice!

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And you obviously get your ideas about the effectiveness of torture from watching 24 rather than from reading what experts on interrogation say about it: that it is simply not a reliable or effective means of extracting useful information. But I can see how it appeals to the blood-lust of troglodytes.

I've never seen 24.

So YOU are an expert on this subject heh? Whether some see it as an effective means or not is not the issue. The issue remains that Bush saw it as a Legal means to gather information in order to protect us. The fact is, if Bush waterboarded and it led to breaking up a nuclear attack, then no one would be saying a damn thing about it. But because the details of this are classified, the rabbid left is using everything they can to bury Bush and the Republicans in order to solidify power.

This is nothing but a witchhunt driven by the media and far left pundits and polititians. If we are one day attacked and we come to find out that it may have been prevented had we obtain information using extreme coersion, and we did not, then that president should be impeached immediately for surrending to the geneva convention instaed of the oath of office...to protect the american people.

The fact that Bush is being treated like a criminal for doing whatever it takes to ensure our safety is sick and demented. I think exteme coersion should be an Ace in the whole that all US presidents have in cases where there is a potential immenant threat against US citizens. Fuck International law, Fuck the Geneva convention, Fuck it all. Because when push comes to shove, protecting US citizens against foreign attack is job #1.

Actually, job number one for the President is to uphold the rights of the Constitution. Something that the previous administration (OMG, I can actually call Bush and his minions the PREVIOUS administration!) did not have a care about. I see you're not smarter than a 5th Grader because that's basic elementary Social Studies.

But I digress... your ranting about Bush keeping us safe is on the level of hyper-paranoia. His so-called occupancy in Iraq did very little to keep us safer on our shores. The repeated 9/11 images on indefinite loop, the "Terrorist Meters", the mentioning of the word terrorism whenever someone conservative spoke on a microphone, the Patriot Act... all that did was terrorize the people he claimed to be protecting, and you're a prime example of that. Maybe if Bush wasn't asleep at the wheel, he would have used our troops on our own shores when he was getting 7 months worth of intelligence warnings. All it would have took was extra trained Military soldiers at our nation's international Airports and 9/11 probably would have been prevented altogether. It wouldn't have costed our nation Billions upon Billions of dollars, thousands of unnecessary lost lives, and our world reputation.

People like you are the reason why the world looks at our nation with negative eyes. Rantings like the one you spewed above further fuels the fire burning within our enemies. I mean, let's quote the bullshit you're spewing to really emphasize your idiocy... "Fuck International law, Fuck the Geneva convention"? Really? Are your fears about terrorism and your so-called patriotism so shoved up your own ass to realize how these kinds of comments impact other people in the world? THINK ABOUT THAT next time you hear about innocent Americans killed in a foreign country.

But then again, you've already demonstrated you can't think. So I'll retract that statement and just call you a fool. :rolleyes:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You know, ever time I hear the words..."President Obama", I have a sense of relief. Relief that he has a functioning brain. That he seems in control. But mostly that the old crew is GONE. I suppose I'll get use to it and maybe I'm naive, but every time I hear it, or say it to myself, I feel happy, relieved and a bit safer.

D

deleted15807

The error is indeed over but his gifts to the world will give and give for a mighty long time.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So YOU are an expert on this subject heh?
I said nothing that would suggest to anyone but a muddle-headed boob that I meant anything of the sort. I said that one should base one's judgments on what experts say rather than on television fiction. I may have erred in taking 24 to be your source of "information," but the rest of your post proves that I was not wrong in making a low estimate of your knowledge and your reasoning ability.
Whether some see it as an effective means or not is not the issue.
Indeed; the issue, or rather an issue, is not whether anyone sees it as an effective means or not but whether it is an effective means or not. And there is a consensus among people who have performed interrogations and have systematically studied the results of interrogation practices that torture is not an effective means of obtaining reliable information. Now, of course, if you want to have your head firmly stuck up your arse you can stick to the opinions that appeal to your prejudices and emotions and disregard the arguments of experts. But the rest of your post indicates that you don't even care about whether the experts are right or not.
The issue remains that Bush saw it as a Legal means to gather information in order to protect us. The fact is, if Bush waterboarded and it led to breaking up a nuclear attack, then no one would be saying a damn thing about it. But because the details of this are classified, the rabbid left is using everything they can to bury Bush and the Republicans in order to solidify power.
I did not even raise the question whether torture is legitimate on ethical grounds, since it is obvious that that is the kind of thing about which you would not care a fig. I therefore put the argument in terms of effectiveness, as I thought that even someone as depraved as you would see the force of doubt raised on that point. But no. You think that the effectiveness of torture is irrelevant. You hold that the president is justified in torturing people regardless of whether doing so is an effective and necessary means to extract information necessary for protecting the country. All that matters, according to you, is that the president thinks that it is a legal means to gather information in order to protect us. You do not say that it matters whether it is legal; only whether the president thinks it is. You also do not say that it matters that it is an effective way of obtaining such information -- you expressly deny that that matters; you say that what matters is only that it is a way of obtaining information.

Your position is absurd. For one thing, torture is illegal, and Bush and Cheney have always admitted that it is; they just insist that when we do waterboarding and other treatments that have destroyed and killed some people, it's not torture; which is like saying that murder is illegal but when I intentionally kill innocent people it's not murder. For another thing, your speculation that waterboarding may have gotten us information that prevented a nuclear attack presupposes exactly the assumption that you said was irrelevant, namely that torture is an effective means of obtaining reliable information. Finally, it shows how desperate you are that, having no facts to support your case, you have to rest it on pure and baseless speculation about what might have happened.
This is nothing but a witchhunt driven by the media and far left pundits and polititians.
No, a witch hunt is a hunt for an imaginary malefactor in which real people are the victims: that is the point of the metaphor. Bush and Cheney have admitted to authorizing what amounts to torture, though they deny it that name. There is no question that it has gone on, and that they are ultimately responsible for it. They are not imaginary malefactors but real ones.
If we are one day attacked and we come to find out that it may have been prevented had we obtain information using extreme coersion, and we did not, then that president should be impeached immediately for surrending to the geneva convention instaed of the oath of office...to protect the american people.

Fuck yourself while you're at it. Your whole argument is founded on fantasy -- the idea that torture is "what it takes."

D

deleted15807

Because when push comes to shove, protecting US citizens against foreign attack is job #1.

As it turns out foreign attack was nothing compared to the WMD's the banks had which the Bushies and Greenspan did nothing to stop. 9/11 looks like a walk in the park compared to fixing the world economies.

Take a hint from your torture idol Cheney and go fuck yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: