Today..

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
887ee51b2380ba68a0d7d7b979bfe31f.jpg

Reactions: Soloando

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sounds like you don't *want yourself.

Don't focus on being wanted by others. Focus on liking yourself.

Once I realized that no one would ever *want me while I was in a hole of self-loathing and no self-esteem I started telling myself (literally) to shut up and find something Good to say about myself. Yes, I would tell myself, *out *loud, that I needed to cut it out and say something positive about myself.

It worked. I'm a sexy mofo. Others noticed my desirable attributes because I found a way to enjoy them myself.

I do hope this is helpful. Self-love is just as important than being loved by someone else. People come in and out of your life. You're stuck with yourself forever.

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sounds like you don't *want yourself.

Don't focus on being wanted by others. Focus on liking yourself.

Once I realized that no one would ever *want me while I was in a hole of self-loathing and no self-esteem I started telling myself (literally) to shut up and find something Good to say about myself. Yes, I would tell myself, *out *loud, that I needed to cut it out and say something positive about myself.

It worked. I'm a sexy mofo. Others noticed my desirable attributes because I found a way to enjoy them myself.

I do hope this is helpful. Self-love is just as important than being loved by someone else. People come in and out of your life. You're stuck with yourself forever.
Total valid points. And I agree. Somedays meds just.do t work and doub t.filters in.

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I noticed her for her intelligence. Take to heart what she has to offer.:innocent:
I totally agree. She's right on the ball with how things are for me. In many aspects. Like she said she's a smart and sexy mofo. :)

LPfan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Feeling unwanted,fat and not sexy today... :-(
Take this who suffers with depression. Although it’s a roller coaster ride, especially with me, learning to love yourself is key. It’s an internal demon that haunts you wherever you go. Uh....sorry I think I did it again. Sorry.
You need to love yourself more than anything. It took me awhile to really start loving myself. Sometimes, just changing certain things (for me it was my eating habits) will make a big difference. I’m 31 and has been dealing with depression with my whole life. I’m still battling with it, and I have a lot of experience with it. I’m also helping my friend who suffers with depression, so we’ve been talking to each other about when our depression really hits us the most. I’m here if you need someone to talk to. <3

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Somedays meds just.do t work and doub t.filters in.

I myself never used any prescription meds even though I did want to try... My family didn't agree and I didn't have the ability to attain then without them. I self-medicated with marijuana. I truly do believe it helped me, but certainly didn't "fix" or "cure" anything.

I still consume my lovely greens, it helps when I'm in physical pain (health issues I mentioned in your other thread) and it helped when I was depressed.

I'm not a medical professional, and I don't want anyone to think that I'm trying to suggest that you replace your current regiment with pot... I just figured I'd share for the sake of solidarity.

I hope things improve for you. In fact, I hope life starts to just kick fuckin ass for you!!

More good vibes :sun:

Reactions: 950483

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Take this who suffers with depression. Although it’s a roller coaster ride, especially with me, learning to love yourself is key. It’s an internal demon that haunts you wherever you go. Uh....sorry I think I did it again. Sorry.
You need to love yourself more than anything. It took me awhile to really start loving myself. Sometimes, just changing certain things (for me it was my eating habits) will make a big difference. I’m 31 and has been dealing with depression with my whole life. I’m still battling with it, and I have a lot of experience with it. I’m also helping my friend who suffers with depression, so we’ve been talking to each other about when our depression really hits us the most. I’m here if you need someone to talk to. <3
i totally get ya. thanks i really appreciate that :)

Reactions: LPfan

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I myself never used any prescription meds even though I did want to try... My family didn't agree and I didn't have the ability to attain then without them. I self-medicated with marijuana. I truly do believe it helped me, but certainly didn't "fix" or "cure" anything.

I still consume my lovely greens, it helps when I'm in physical pain (health issues I mentioned in your other thread) and it helped when I was depressed.

I'm not a medical professional, and I don't want anyone to think that I'm trying to suggest that you replace your current regiment with pot... I just figured I'd share for the sake of solidarity.

I hope things improve for you. In fact, I hope life starts to just kick fuckin ass for you!!

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

i totally wish i didn't have to take as many as i do but unfortunately some of them i do. i wish i could do the green stuff. but my job doesnt let me. believe me it would help with tolerating pain issues too. i still struggle. not everyday but some are worse than others. lifelong self esteem issues dont help lol. laughter helps though. and people sending good vibes ;-) your discussions with me and others discussions with me on here are most welcome and a breath of fresh air. i have been cut from most friends i have...they dont want to hear my (bitching) as they call it anymore. i hope life starts that too damnit LOL thanks hun :)

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Excellent advice! I thank you and am very certain that others are appreciative as well. :)

Reactions: alcor972