Today's Big Game.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I thought he meant superbowl too!

I work Sunday. :( I'm gonna be in my little cube at work on the phone, fixing people's computers while eveyone else is drunk and partying. I hope the computer fairy comes in the night and fixes all y'all's computer problems. :mad:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
better get some o those friggen fairies over here, they been slackin' off on my machines 'perently

and btw, there is no other game that the super bowel, euro types are just jealous ;-)

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
better get some o those friggen fairies over here, they been slackin' off on my machines 'perently

What's going on with your puters? ;) I can fix 'em lickety split. Unless you need parts...lol I can't send you parts..........I can tell you what's wrong with 'em though....or if it's software, I can get it all configured right for you. No charge! I'm a whiz at this shit.:biggrin1:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's going on with your puters? ;) I can fix 'em lickety split. Unless you need parts...lol I can't send you parts..........I can tell you what's wrong with 'em though....or if it's software, I can get it all configured right for you. No charge! I'm a whiz at this shit.:biggrin1:

for future reference, please avoid "whiz" and "shit" in the same post, same sentence no less:wink:

can you fix a piece a owiru8789#$*#(*@(J laptop screen from where you're at? hey, you better fly out here and check it out.... and bring yer bikini....

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
for future reference, please avoid "whiz" and "shit" in the same post, same sentence no less:wink:

can you fix a piece a owiru8789#$*#(*@(J laptop screen from where you're at? hey, you better fly out here and check it out.... and bring yer bikini....

Is the LCD cracked? Or the plastics cracked? Is it just the picture on it?

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
no crack please

randomly works, randomly doesn't

its random

in a random manner

I've got a few questions first:

What kind of system do you have?
How random is it? Does it cut off while you're using it and if so, what color does the power light turn when it goes off?
Does it sometimes seem like it works when you jiggle it?

It's one of the following problems:

The video card.
The motherboard.
The LCD itself.
The LCD cabling.

First, I'd like you to hook up an external monitor to your system. If the video works sporadically on the external monitor, we know it's probably your video card. At that point, we need to determine if you're using an onbouard video card, or not, and whether we can reseat it, or not.

If the external monitor works fine, we know that it's isolated to the motherboard, the LCD itself, or the LCD cabling. First we need to reseat the LCD cabling. If the issue still occurs, we'll go from there.:tongue:

Go Bears.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know if I should be thrilled that Prince is playing the halftime show or not. Considering Janet Jackson had gotten bad publicity...and a big fine for showing tittie. What is going to happen if he comes out in the infamous yellow suit? :wink:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi,
Gwlad beirdd a chantorion, enwogion o fri;
Ei gwrol ryfelwyr, gwladgarwyr tra mâd,
Dros ryddid gollasant eu gwaed.

Gwlad, gwlad, pleidiol wyf i'm gwlad.
Tra môr yn fur i'r bur hoff bau,