Today's Hot Stud

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
blackbigcock1.jpg

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Heh heh...that's new information. Now I can have twice as many dirty thoughts about you.

I just remembered a conversation I had with my sister after a wild night. She said "you just said big black cock 3 times in a row!" He was actually a real sweetheart. It took me 3 days to recover.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, I am as gentle as a guy needs or wants me to be. Can go as rough and deep as you like and I am not into pain. Get some Miller Lite beer bottles for practice. I find that it helps. ;-)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorcerer said:
If you can't talk dirty at LPSG, where CAN you talk dirty? Just think...some bottom boy on the site is reading this right now and his pussy is getting all wet...heh heh.

But, if you come here for SUPPORT, you might not want to read about you and me flirting over the hot pic of some stud witha great looking cock, thinking about some bottom boy reading this and getting horned, hoping that we're gonna ring his doorbell and give him a double daddy helping of deep-dicking. I mean, some people do actually come here to dicuss things not even tangentally related to large peni. But I digress...

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
There are others that come here wondering what it would be like taking a big, thick cock...being stretched and filled like they never have before...being pounded into the ground by a big sexy muscle stud like yourself. They wonder if they might have to crawl home, used from end to end. Some might even wonder about a hung interracial mix doing anything and everything to one another and what that would look like...but I'm sure most people just come here for support.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can put it wherever you want!

Seriously, I would guess in here or in "Adult Websites"... since it is "adult" content...