teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fan heater on this am
pretending to be cold
dont need it, just pre-warming self for our imminent winter

NZ govt, giving us beneficiaries all 40 bucks a month x 3 months over our winter season
called, 'cold money' looking after its ctizens
unlike we know who, esp those citizens who suffer disasters ggrrrr and its not even there money
bet theyre keeping there obese selves warm
sorry, I don't have a glue what you mean, buddy!

Reactions: Nexolaris and rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mo_iuwMyaQgrMjpN1o5wHxz7lMYc2bJmttNf9ky09k0OPWz7e2MfoMfy-r-3jyu5TSb4eb6f4Yw35ziEICE2exppIWk9qdmWIG0LvxMJ5TDIP5RwPND-jMh8CRx_zRbYF3hPzGux4lvaB53DZA9Nd2kTm_LoNtyfgfsD0lDAyW_eTFGxK0AYEOwQzV3Mw2OtpSACVmUCKoNb7fmaBG2Y5-hiQoovmnooQH1XSJO_nS9ZYnmZzNnvLIwbRoAB2nl6aGIcFcHD2tEzzvJS5O09Kds87W0=s0-d-e1-ft

Reactions: BillM and Nexolaris

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if you mean this part then i am referring to the USA and there nasty habit of denying there citizens asssstance in disasters
well giving limited help

i do understand your likely from Germany and quite a few of you do not readily understand my down under garble mate
i apologize

unlike we know who, esp those citizens who suffer disasters ggrrrr and its not even there money

rour govt is giving us on welfare 40 dollars per month extra, tor the 3 winter months,to help us with our power bill
and
we in the north island do not suffer the cold others do

Last edited:
Reactions: BillM and Nexolaris

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if you mean this part then i am referring to the USA and there nasty habit of denying there citizens asssstance in disasters
well giving limited help

i do understand your likely from Germany and quite a few of you do not readily understand my down under garble mate
i apologize

rour govt is giving us on welfare 40 dollars per month extra, tor the 3 winter months,to help us with our power bill
and

Thanks for your reply. I have been to Australia and liked it, I even understood that kind of English but in your case your sentences are constructed in a wild and strange way, those many abbreviations do confuse me and I don't pick up the right context or sense of your words. Sorry, I guess it would be nice to read understandable sentences, then I would be able to refer to them and we could have a real dialogue. But this is not possible and it wasn't the first time that I read your sentences over and over again without getting a glue what you want to express. That's a pity. To be honest you are the only one on LPSG whose words I don't understand. I'm really sorry, dear. Best regards- Ted

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well giving limited help

i apologize

and
What are you talking about with the USA and not giving help during a natural disaster? That simply is not true to the point that they will send the National Guard to rescue people.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
let nature show us the way

suggest
yuou foillow things that your govt does,a lot closer
dont be overly in love with whats happening
i know theres help there, but quick as a flash its taken away/denied as well
Peurto Rico for one
and dont try and say its not a USA responsibility

then i am referring to the USA and there nasty habit of denying there citizens asssstance in disasters
well giving limited help

What are you talking about with the USA and not giving help during a natural disaster? That simply is not true to the point that they will send the National Guard to rescue people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nexolaris

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's a pity. To be honest you are the only one on LPSG whose words I don't understand. I'm really sorry, dear. Best regards- Ted

fully understand and accept that Ted
im too old to change and we will just go on our different paths i geuss
no worries
cheers tho and thanks for your explanation

Reactions: Nexolaris

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I will literally sit and watch my phone ring.. wait until it goes to message.. then text the person who just called me.

I hate talking on the phone. If it wasn't for interweb ordering I would die of starvation.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I will literally sit and watch my phone ring.. wait until it goes to message.. then text the person who just called me.

I hate talking on the phone. If it wasn't for interweb ordering I would die of starvation.

ditto. PLUS, it makes my phone all dirty :emoji_angry: