Today's mood

Have you ever watched a series..any series(mine was on YouTube) and instantly started rooting for the main character.
I was watching this series last night I stayed up until 5 in the morning to finish it. It was a gay themed interactive game. Idk who wrote the storyline or plot but I felt connected with the main character and felt myself rooting for the main character so much...more so than in hardly any gay movie or tv show.
Doesn't hurt that I found the main character to be so attractive.
tumblr_mn4rcwJbMK1r5lqijo1_500.gif

I was in my feelings last night.
Also, it helped that the youtuber was making all the right choices and was funny.

Reactions: Nexolaris

Content. All the errands are done, all the stuff around the house that needed taken care of is done, curry is simmering on the stovetop, and I'm comfy on the couch watching Rem play the FF VIII remaster. I get to enjoy a leisurely rest of my Sunday :)

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SWEET SPRING RAIN

nice warm easy,most of the night and into this day

dont need no technical/stat keeping smarrtarses to be telling us its GW/CC related
just because it may be a few cms more than say ....1862 or something
have known of the UK/EUROPE esp
to be comming up with that shit for decades
too much trying to keep/offer employment to young bucks huh

There are times when it takes a lot for me not to comment on some of the threads outside of Etc Etc.
I'm kind of glad I stick to this part of the forums.

Otherwise I would have probably been banned by now.:confused::confused::expressionless:

Reactions: Nexolaris and rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
smile
great observation/comment FSU
personally learnt over time
its damn great fun to stir/ignite argumentative passion amongst our fellow members
the challenges of danger yahoooo

where would the world be without communication

Otherwise I would have probably been banned by now.:confused::confused::expressionless:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depressed. Impotent. Useless. Lost. I hate my job. I used to think I was the best in my position of anyone I'd known to hold it before me. And now I just don't care. There. I said it. I don't want to do it anymore. When I first got it a little over 7 years ago, I thought I'd never be able to work anywhere else or do anything else. Now I'm burned out, floundering, and can't seem to do anything right.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depressed. Impotent. Useless. Lost. I hate my job. I used to think I was the best in my position of anyone I'd known to hold it before me. And now I just don't care. There. I said it. I don't want to do it anymore. When I first got it a little over 7 years ago, I thought I'd never be able to work anywhere else or do anything else. Now I'm burned out, floundering, and can't seem to do anything right.

We’ve all been there. Maybe it is time for a change. Always best to keep your resume up to date. A new role, or even some new responsibilities in your current one, can make the difference. Also, a motivating manager who values you will try to help. If that person isn’t there, time to consider moving on.

Good luck.

Reactions: Nexolaris and BillM

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We’ve all been there. Maybe it is time for a change. Always best to keep your resume up to date. A new role, or even some new responsibilities in your current one, can make the difference. Also, a motivating manager who values you will try to help. If that person isn’t there, time to consider moving on.

Good luck.

Thanks, points well taken. However, I’m the top of the totem pole where I’m at, and have no interaction with anyone higher up. It’s a unique set-up that I don’t want to get into. When they need us they love us and when they don’t need us they forget we exist.

Im not sure what has happened to me in my older years but I get so much anxiety now.
Combine my anxiety with my infj personality and my over-analyzing of everything. Its not good.

Reactions: Nexolaris and BillM

pretty crappy.
while cutting up some chicken i took cut off a small part my nail plate. so that hurts like a mother right now.
aside from that i made some really spicy chicken stew with hatch chiles.