Today's mood

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So apparently I can return to work unless I have symptoms while I wait to get tested and get the results... Cuz at the moment there's nowhere to get tested here where I live so I'll have to travel to get it done.

Fuck you 2020.

thanks for the update tNj
purely a play by ear scenario,no doubt
personally believe we just have to tackle that unknown,as best we can,at any given time

I want to say this...I've had more women looking at, grabbing, squeezing, and fondling my balls than I care for, have ever have, and ever want.

Reactions: BillM and Nexolaris

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Me ? Lost . Grieving , and will be for a while to come . The only person on this earth , who had my back , with out any kind of condition attached, has passed. I loved her with out reservation , and even though she went today , I will love her until I am no more , and beyond . My Mother was a wonderful person , and and an excellent Mum in every respect . It was my good fortune to be blessed in such a way , as to have her as one of my most profound of influences . R.I.P. , My love .

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
pVKdC0p.jpg

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Me ? Lost . Grieving , and will be for a while to come . The only person on this earth , who had my back , with out any kind of condition attached, has passed. I loved her with out reservation , and even though she went today , I will love her until I am no more , and beyond . My Mother was a wonderful person , and and an excellent Mum in every respect . It was my good fortune to be blessed in such a way , as to have her as one of my most profound of influences . R.I.P. , My love .

❤️

Reactions: Nexolaris and BillM

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All my love to you and your family at this time of loss. You have a good start in the grieving process just remember the good times with her. The grieving will pass but you will think of her at odd times as the years pass and still feel sad. I know this from my own mum passing many years ago and me thinking of her from time to time even now.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All my love to you and your family at this time of loss. You have a good start in the grieving process just remember the good times with her. The grieving will pass but you will think of her at odd times as the years pass and still feel sad. I know this from my own mum passing many years ago and me thinking of her from time to time even now.
Thank you so much , I appreciate your kind gesture.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Your post really touches my heart as it feels so awfully close. Wish you the strength to make it though this hardship. :heart:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your post really touches my heart as it feels so awfully close. Wish you the strength to make it though this hardship. :heart:

same here,and thank you for saying how i feel Nex
take heart and confidence sh
i am sure many feel your pain
Mothers are indeed the most treasured loving souls on earth
forever giving out unlimited love

R.I.P. , My love .
Your post really touches my heart as it feels so awfully close. Wish you the strength to make it though this hardship.

Reactions: Nexolaris and BillM

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

ooooh
surely you Americans dont consume that artificially coloured junk food bill,yuk

bewildered mood,6 am NZT

oh well
each to there own
geuss if ones broughtn up on such,know no difference