Today's mood

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1-xQw6VOzjqcejh5zItNXQBl5K1J7sP6Op_iTT5GAJskShkkNeSVY4HNlqNKUkT0uzkWbLiylQySjQnH5Fpy4N5yUNlEgMaN3Ls4cqzniYXDQ67LiEbDzIefKVO2PPjLUrTqOtPJslzOLIIYbWwiQ0TwxRgNDzTqwuhFB4dxtqQLf2L-QI2MBWVV-EBPNc1JhVCDjhSPnfoSPHxrExJzFX-BM1cvSTpwVyDv6-SDS5z7uY2OgZrRvldfjaDhwF1dGNvKDjFJ8Q=s0-d-e1-ft

not really in his mood
but,love his disposition
who has never had a dog with that thoughtfiul expression,better than many humans
i think

Reactions: BillM and BigdongSE

DarkoRabbit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't had sex in extremely close to a month, I feel like shit about it lol. Hoping to fix that as my personal life gets back to normal
Been 36 or so months for me. At least it seems to feel less like shit the longer it's been. Funny how not caring as much is mistaken for confidence. People want you more when you don't want them. I get it, but it's still a waste. Hopefully soon I won't care that I don't care. lol
Good luck! :)

Reactions: BillM

Athena Kolva

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Been 36 or so months for me. At least it seems to feel less like shit the longer it's been. Funny how not caring as much is mistaken for confidence. People want you more when you don't want them. I get it, but it's still a waste. Hopefully soon I won't care that I don't care. lol
Good luck! :)
I'm just the physical embodiment of horny, there is nothing that can stop it lol

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rip off c....s
commercialized world
f'kwits

Why You Should Buy Black This Friday

jgeqxqapFDraZy8ktxt-DIXliAru0nmXoTqGzZO0GeHz6fcUlnado-Z2bafRzHWdUZjUuCx6hWEvOiiGn93WmKFx4Ep6GW1v5ME9yOcPHcNNT0AY4Ro=s0-d-e1-ft

Monday, November 23, 2020
Have you received any holiday gifts yet? I got some from a friend in Germany who’s leaving nothing to chance with potential postal delays, and it was a subtle reminder that it’s nearly gift-giving season. Given that so many Black-owned businesses were forced to close due to the pandemic — a whopping 41 percent of these companies were shut from February to April — I plan to start shopping early and use my holiday purchasing power to help Black small-business owners while sharing some wonderful surprises with family and friends.

OZY and Facebook are encouraging everyone to #BuyBlack this holiday season. Whether you celebrate Kwanzaa, Hanukkah or Christmas, you can spread the much-needed gift-giving joy to businesses and communities throughout America. To inspire your holiday shopping list, Facebook created a #BuyBlack Friday Gift Guide. We highlight some of the goodies below.

Just as quick as I let you in I can just as quick shut you out.

You're not the first and won't be the last.

Excited ive met someone only been like 2 weeks but we have a fondness for each other and both feel really happy and comfortable together and both always wanted to go to cuba so maybe we will ?

Reactions: BillM and rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
iYMq8ObVsgjFkvV0Q01PLtvDoKhGRxmJ3jKe1b69MPLV1LptN43L2q1DnprzXpz4e5wzZSQbe0VaTs-Ps2lme5PuCMPUQKUeau58ByDZffeVjAL40Xp9jvL7B80DdvjE5cqP1YUT7bcXQ53OsGlqoUPvxgBbMg=s0-d-e1-ft

understand
your winters can be very harsh in some regiopns

so, fall/Autiumn ha
my favourite season ha

well
that could be burnt/fire ravaged huh
lets blasme aged eyesight ha2