Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, as long as they’re kosher.

My cats love olives. And one loves cream cheese frosting. Sadly learned that the last time I made my famous and popular carrot cake. It was naked with kitty tongue marks and she had a cream cheese smile.

there needs to be a love this post option.

Kittehs gonna lick. fact of life.

Reactions: Thr3Dk1LL3r

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Haha. As a person i agree. Profesionales, i would Shake my head negatively

My dogs eat a whole food diet. Bubbles has terrible reactions to a diet of most dog foods. He breaks out, loses fur and gets a wickedly displeased belly. I work closely with my vet to make sure he's getting everything he needs. Right now he gets most of his macros from "human" food. Since he's on the gravy train I had to get a seat for Spaz. She ain't kibbling it while Bubs dines high on the hog.

They get their veggies, fruits and Bubs love zucchini pasta.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:(

I’m headachey. A bit annoyed, but whatever. Hopes springs eternal in my big bosomed chest. I’ve got coffee, Netflix, the day off, and going to do take out tonight. Indeed things could always be worse.

Not sure why reading that suddenly made me so happy, not the part about your headache ( hope it is a little better now ) . Just something about the place where hope springs from :)

Reactions: LaFemme

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, as long as they’re kosher.

My cats love olives. And one loves cream cheese frosting. Sadly learned that the last time I made my famous and popular carrot cake. It was naked with kitty tongue marks and she had a cream cheese smile.

I am still waiting for you and A/E to write that cook book together

Reactions: LaFemme

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dog, will eat just about anything. In his mind if it is good enough for me to eat, then he wants some of it for himself.

When he was a puppy, I use to sit on the floor and watch TV Saturday mornings, as I drank my coffee. I mistakenly would leave the cup on the floor as I moved around. I later found out how much he loves coffee. As my cup somehow was always at a low level, when I got back

Galloper

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dog, will eat just about anything. In his mind if it is good enough for me to eat, then he wants some of it for himself.

When he was a puppy, I use to sit on the floor and watch TV Saturday mornings, as I drank my coffee. I mistakenly would leave the cup on the floor as I moved around. I later found out how much he loves coffee. As my cup somehow was always at a low level, when I got back

He needs a cigarrette and is ready