Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Woke up this morning (again) on top of the grass so it's gonna' be a great day! Every time I think I'm having a shitty day, I diagnose some horrible illness in a patient or hear about some other tragedy. Reminds me that my days ain't never so shitty after all.

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My dog, will eat just about anything. In his mind if it is good enough for me to eat, then he wants some of it for himself.

When he was a puppy, I use to sit on the floor and watch TV Saturday mornings, as I drank my coffee. I mistakenly would leave the cup on the floor as I moved around. I later found out how much he loves coffee. As my cup somehow was always at a low level, when I got back
Mine loveeeeeee coffee too

Reactions: ronin001

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My dog, will eat just about anything. In his mind if it is good enough for me to eat, then he wants some of it for himself.

When he was a puppy, I use to sit on the floor and watch TV Saturday mornings, as I drank my coffee. I mistakenly would leave the cup on the floor as I moved around. I later found out how much he loves coffee. As my cup somehow was always at a low level, when I got back

Mine loveeeeeee coffee too
Caffeinated puppies! Omg. Probably dizzy from chasing their own tails, digging holes in the carpet and plotting to take over the world!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Caffeinated puppies! Omg. Probably dizzy from chasing their own tails, digging holes in the carpet and plotting to take over the world!

I have always said, my dog is a criminal mastermind, trapped in a dogs body. :)

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ok. But I feel the need to be truthful about something. I talk alot of shit sometimes,
but in reality I'm really a nice guy. The other side of my personality gets buried so much to conform to daily life that sometimes it just comes out. Alot of surpressed carnal desires, and well sometimes they come out. So if I've offended anyone I apologise.

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Coffee: today’s mood is all based upon coffee :). It’s always there and gives me thenpjck me up that I need. I’m not sure if coffee is a mood but if it isn’t then it should be a mood!

Have a great Monday LPSG!

Galloper

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok. But I feel the need to be truthful about something. I talk alot of shit sometimes,
but in reality I'm really a nice guy. The other side of my personality gets buried so much to conform to daily life that sometimes it just comes out. Alot of surpressed carnal desires, and well sometimes they come out. So if I've offended anyone I apologise.
Si. You are Mr Thr3Dk1LL3r and Dr. Lust?

Reactions: Thr3Dk1LL3r

I'm really fucking tired of smelling my neighbor's weed every time they smoke. I'm all for it being legal, freely acknowledge it has medicinal value, and don't care if people use it in a recreational manner. I just don't want to fucking smell burning skunk + trash all the fucking time. I feel the same about tobacco cigarettes too, mind you.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm really fucking tired of smelling my neighbor's weed every time they smoke. I'm all for it being legal, freely acknowledge it has medicinal value, and don't care if people use it in a recreational manner. I just don't want to fucking smell burning skunk + trash all the fucking time. I feel the same about tobacco cigarettes too, mind you.

I've got no problem with either, just would prefer they don't exhale in the same space where I inhale.

I've got no problem with either, just would prefer they don't exhale in the same space where I inhale.

I'm in an apartment complex that doesn't allow smoking in any of the units, as well as a state that has laws about smoking cigarettes. People are supposed to go x amount of feet away from buildings. Tobacco mostly isn't a problem. The extremely pervasive weed smoking is, though. The elevator tends to reek and I keep having weed smoke waft up to my open windows. I guess people aren't supposed to attempt to enjoy nice weather/fresh air. It isn't just that I find the odor of the smoke unpleasant, either. It gives me headaches.

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm in an apartment complex that doesn't allow smoking in any of the units, as well as a state that has laws about smoking cigarettes. People are supposed to go x amount of feet away from buildings. Tobacco mostly isn't a problem. The extremely pervasive weed smoking is, though. The elevator tends to reek and I keep having weed smoke waft up to my open windows. I guess people aren't supposed to attempt to enjoy nice weather/fresh air. It isn't just that I find the odor of the smoke unpleasant, either. It gives me headaches.
find something that smells even worse or strong and burn it or spray it near them. Fight fire with fire

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I could use a ozone generator...though you can't breathe around them...so maybe not a good idea

I woke up after a restless night thinking about work..................then driving through traffic, then how the weather will impact on whether I take a roof off or not.........and every other little bit of crap.

Then....you think there are people in the world who wish they had these worries. They are huddled in a corner or have a sheet of plastic to cover them from rain or snow. Probably look at what we throw in the bin as a 3 course meal for a family of 4.

Being stuck in traffic or running late for a job is not so bad after all. Even the ability to drive to one.

Last edited by a moderator:

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I woke up after a restless night thinking about work..................then driving through traffic, then how the weather will impact on whether I take a roof off or not.........and every other little bit of crap.

Then....you think there are people in the world who wish they had these worries. They are huddled in a corner or have a sheet of plastic to cover them from rain or snow. Probably look at what we throw in the bin as a 3 course meal for a family of 4.

Being stuck in traffic or running late for a job is not so bad after all.
This is true, it’s hard to keep perspective. Relativism is difficult.

Reactions: 185248