Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: Enid and MickeyLee

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I know some good taco places if you to join us. Ms @Enid, you can join us also. @BillM know some places here in Oxnard.

and if y'all come to texas, i know some good places 'round here. the salsa can get pretty hot though

(my favorite place has a smoky chipotle spicy salsa as well as refried black bean dip with homemade chips dusted with a spice, omg, yum, im so hungry)

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
and if y'all come to texas, i know some good places 'round here. the salsa can get pretty hot though

My dad was born in Corpus Christi, Texas. The only salsa he knows how to make is spicy chunky salsa.

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you considered emigration?

My ancestors did that enough. Started off in Spain, went to Mexico and now I'm California. We didn't cross the boarder, the boarder crossed us.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My dad was born in Corpus Christi, Texas. The only salsa he knows how to make is spicy chunky salsa.

YUMMM

here is a good local list

Best Tacos: Fort Worth

my fave or one of my faves is

Cabrito Paleta, Restaurant Nuevo Leon
Type: Classic Mexican
Rating: 4
Price: $25/platter
Among several cuts of pit-roasted baby goat, tops is the paleta (shoulder). Fork the sizzling-hot shreds onto corn tortillas, then add a dab of guacamole, some charro beans, a little pico, a spritz of lime, and a smidge of the fiery habanero-pasilla salsa. You’ll want a cold bottle of Bohemia at the ready. 1544 Ellis Ave, 817-625-0757. Tue–Sun 11–10.

Reactions: thisguy805

Groggy. Gmnastics when I was younger + having a lot of joints that are hyper mobile = joint pain like a mother fucker. I typically take half a dose of melatonin in the evening to help me stay asleep and I woke up last night hurting really bad. Half awake me though taking some over the counter PM meds were a good idea, so I could hopefully sleep longer than an hour.

Well. I slept a lot longer than an hour and I've felt like a zombie all day. Nrgh, brainzzz

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Happy%2BThursday%2B18.jpg

Reactions: thisguy805

It's fluctuating quite serverly one minute I'm floating in a sea of hope and possibilities, the next I'm having a breakdown. think its the new meds balancing thing out? I hope anyways o_O