Today's mood

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Color me envious! I love me some Vegas!

I do too! I've only been 3 times, all of those with dad & sis so we went to the shows he wanted. And then my uncle, aunt & cousins joined us for a couple days of restaurants & shopping on 2 of the trips. Her & I broke away for a bit of gambling, mainly for free drinks but she does enjoy her roulette which I'm ok with since it's easy and fun. All the other stuff looks too hard (craps) or boring (slots). These trips were all summer trips too, so hot as hell (though lounging by the pool at Ceaser's was nice). I'm excited this time to be going there with just my sister and in mid December...yay girls trip! No dead hookers though.

Reactions: lms28 and Nexolaris

dicklittle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm so EXCITED! Sister and I planning a holiday trip. My last day of work for the year is in mid December so we're going to VEGAS! And we're going to a Cirque show and a drag show. And playing roulette & free drinks of course. Plus, food. I always loved Gordon Ramsay's place there. Had the best 20 dollar appetizer ever

It's just a way to distract from first holiday w/o mom, but the prices were great for a mon-thu stay so how can we pass up?

I also kinda wanna go to a strip club

I live in Vegas and can show you around!

Reactions: Nexolaris

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do too! I've only been 3 times, all of those with dad & sis so we went to the shows he wanted. And then my uncle, aunt & cousins joined us for a couple days of restaurants & shopping on 2 of the trips. Her & I broke away for a bit of gambling, mainly for free drinks but she does enjoy her roulette which I'm ok with since it's easy and fun. All the other stuff looks too hard (craps) or boring (slots). These trips were all summer trips too, so hot as hell (though lounging by the pool at Ceaser's was nice). I'm excited this time to be going there with just my sister and in mid December...yay girls trip! No dead hookers though.
Vegas can be so much fun! Love the shopping.

And yeah, stay away from dead things.

Reactions: g0nz0 and Enid

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The past few weeks I've just been stuck in a rut. I can't shake this funk. Yes, I have been showering hahaha.

I was looking through some old CDs and I found one of Killswitch Engage's old album titled Alive Or Just Breathing. In my current state, I am just breathing. I feel like I'm waiting for something but I don't know what "it" is.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
229441-Happy-Weekend.jpg

Waiting.....

Always fucking waiting......

Waiting on MORE seeds to be delivered...*yeah, motorbike postie.....you hearing this?*

Waiting on another AGM 140AH battery to be delivered.....by courier. Not motorbike postie. Which lets him off the hook...this once.*

Projects have ground to a halt until these things arrive.
Damn it!

Warm and smiling.

My niece to be asked me how come there aren't any powerful female voices in rock (I'm teaching her older brother how to play guitar and introduced him to a lot of Rock and Metal).

I gave this little girl a crash course in Stevie Nicks and Janis Joplin. Now she's dancing around the living room to Fleetwood Mac's The Chain, without a care in the world. I CANT WAIT TO HAVE A DAUGHTER.

Grumpy. A rather awful dream woke me after I had.only gotten a few hours of sleep. I often tend to resume dreams if I wake up for only a moment, so I'm having to stay awake for a bit. Ugh.