Today's mood

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
happy-Sunday.jpg

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are you feeling any better after the recent events in your town?

Things are getting better. It has been smokey the past couple of days from what's left of the fire. It's sad that Trump thinks that the wildfires could have been prevented by raking up dead bushes.

What I've been through is nothing compared to the northern California fire. So many lives have been lost and over 1000 plus people still missing.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Things are getting better. It has been smokey the past couple of days from what's left of the fire. It's sad that Trump thinks that the wildfires could have been prevented by raking up dead bushes.

What I've been through is nothing compared to the northern California fire. So many lives have been lost and over 1000 plus people still missing.
That's great to hear. Hope the situation improves for you and everyone else there! :)

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Today's mood has turned into BREADSTICKS AND ALFREDO SAUCE from Olive Garden while watching Netflix. Darn you @creek47 for puttin that idea in my head a week ago....jk. Not your fault, dude. All mine. I said YES!

Like the worst possible thing to eat ever

We did get salad though

I need me some of that @MisterB motivation after today and tomorrow to go do 2 hour spin classes for......like, the rest of the year. Each day

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today's mood has turned into BREADSTICKS AND ALFREDO SAUCE from Olive Garden while watching Netflix. Darn you @creek47 for puttin that idea in my head a week ago....jk. Not your fault, dude. All mine. I said YES!

Like the worst possible thing to eat ever

We did get salad though

I need me some of that @MisterB motivation after today and tomorrow to go do 2 hour spin classes for......like, the rest of the year. Each day

You are too funny Ms. Enid.

Funny you posted this--I took a special edition pre-Thanksgiving Spin class at noon today. Instructor said we can now all eat gravy with our turkey tomorrow guilt-free cuz she made sure we burned enough calories today for tomorrows food sins! Yay!

And, you know me too well--I'm taking another special Spin class tomorrow morning at 9 am. It's billed as the Turkey Burner Spin! Different instructor; she maintains this spin will allow us to eat desert tomorrow with no guilt! Yay!

Hubby and I are spending Thanksgiving with close friends again this year. Our 20th year together with these wonderful folks! I'm gonna throw down my share of everything Thanksgiving, and finish it off with our hostess's speciality--Sugar Pie. Yum yum!

And, to burn off that Sugar Pie, I'll be back in the gym Friday morning at 7 am to work out and do a little more cardio before I head to the beach for the weekend.

I've already planned out the weekend snacks--Fresh Giant Guacamole and Late July lime-dusted tortilla chips. WooHoo!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone! Be safe!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Today’s mood - yucky. I hate migraines. Came out of yesterday’s medical with another list of referrals. I’m just a walking bag of parts held together with elastic bands and paper clips.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Happy to report this Turkey is officially Spun out!

Awesome class. The music was pumpin' and we got to humpin' our butts on them spin bikes like we were on some kind of mission.

So looking forward to eating a great meal with great friends! And now I'll have just a little less guilt when I go for the second helping of dessert...HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Update: This Turkey is officially stuffed to the gizzard!

I didn't save any room for dessert cuz I pigged out and had seconds and thirds on the turkey, stuffing, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, and oh, did I mention the gravy? OMG. THE GRAVY!!!

So, I made a professional calculated decision about halfway through my first helping of everything--this tastes sooooo good I'm just gonna skip dessert. And I did. And, I have to confess, upon serious reflection, it was the right thing to do. It was the gravy. Liquid crack...

I think today's decision is gonna become my new norm for Thanksgiving going forward. I can get my bestie's Sugar Pie or Pumpkin Pie any time; but I can't get the Turkey and all the fixings like she and her hubby make except once a year. So that's gonna be my new Thanksgiving eating plan!

Hope you and yours enjoyed your Thanksgiving Day.