Today's Track and Field

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did anyone watch the Track and Field races today on NBC and notice the swinging package of Kerron Climent, who came in second to James Carter?
Carter wore black and made no show, but Kerron's light gray singlet left nothing to the imagination as the package swung across his crotch, making one wonder what all he had in there! I'm headed for google now trying to track down more dirt. I welcome any vids and/or info.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I have to admit I love track and field. It is one of my favorite sports to watch. I am actually the owner and moderator devoted to this subject.

muscleboy9

Experimental Member
Media
Did anyone watch the Track and Field races today on NBC and notice the swinging package of Kerron Climent...
This is absolutely SHOCKING! :eek:

Network cameramen have been instructed to keep their picture frame ABOVE the crotch when athletes are wearing revealing lycra suits.

Someone could get fired for not fiollowing orders. :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, camper_joe, one of these days I'll learn a bunch of these internet fun advantages and not have to be taken by the hand and guided. The swinging package must have been edited though, 'cause I couldn't find it, well worth the search, however!