I just heard this guy supposedly has an Onlyfans but idk what it is...I'd sure love to find it and subscribe! I bet he's a fucking beast in the bedroom.

Where did you hear this? Cause I need it to be true lmao

Heather McDonald said it on one of her Juicy Scoop podcasts (she follows him on IG and is clearly attracted to the guy). I think she was wrong though. I follow him too and have asked him via DMs if it's true he has an OF and he never responds. As troubled as the guy is, he still seems to be supporting himself just fine and I just don't get OF vibes from him. Sad because I'd sure love to see his nudez! Heather McDonald spreading fake news!

Sexy Member
Media
Bakersfield, California, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
He
Heather McDonald said it on one of her Juicy Scoop podcasts (she follows him on IG and is clearly attracted to the guy). I think she was wrong though. I follow him too and have asked him via DMs if it's true he has an OF and he never responds. As troubled as the guy is, he still seems to be supporting himself just fine and I just don't get OF vibes from him. Sad because I'd sure love to see his nudez! Heather McDonald spreading fake news!
He does have an OF but not the type of content we all want lol

I saw he does have a only fans kinda curious.. sidnote he’s seems kinda crazy

What's his OF??? Everyone keeps talking about him having one but no one's willing to link to it. And he is crazy but he's still hot!