Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tenor.gif

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Didn't see it all, only that part, but in David Dobrik's latest vlog, Toddy sent a nude to David by accident instead of his girlfriend. According to David, it was in the bathroom and he was pulling down his towel to expose his goods :)

I think it has happened more than once in that little group lol How is it that they are not leaking!?

How is it that bigger celebs are exposed and not viners/youtubers? There HAS to be something out there of them! It's not possible that they are too careful with their nudes lol

Is there anything "new" on these viners/youtubers? I wanna see Toddy and ScottySire SO BAD! There has to be something! lol

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was also another vid where Toddy was recently waking up and was trying to control his morning wood while the vlog was going lol

Needless to say, it's thick, lengthy and he was not doing such a good job hiding it lol

Oh, and I think he's cut ;)

Reactions: eugenio963

ct4boi85

Legendary Member
Media
There was also another vid where Toddy was recently waking up and was trying to control his morning wood while the vlog was going lol

Needless to say, it's thick, lengthy and he was not doing such a good job hiding it lol

Oh, and I think he's cut ;)

Is there video of this?!