Todrick Hall on Am Idol

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At first I thought it was a huge buldge and then realized that it was mostly fabric folds. You really couldn't tell what was in there.

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Holy God I did a double take when they showed him posing there before he sang. I would gladly provide him "Somebody To Love" after seeing the monster bulge in those pants last night!

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought it was just a fold in his pants...Anyone got screen-caps of this for further evaluation?

In any case, it's irrelevant...With those eyes and dick sucking lips like his, he could have a micro-penis and I'd still be set.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He got voted off tonight so I guess that's the last we'll see of the buldge/fabric folds.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for ruining it for UK viewers (we see it Friday). Please put Spoilers on posts before revealing results.

Sorry! I thought that 4 hours after the show was enough time. I totally forgot about viewers in other countries. I won't do it again. You still have 3 singers to watch for that also got voted off. Once again, sorry.

Novaboy

eattom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry! I thought that 4 hours after the show was enough time. I totally forgot about viewers in other countries. I won't do it again. You still have 3 singers to watch for that also got voted off. Once again, sorry.

Novaboy

No problem. I didn't bother to watch the results show this week as I knew he had gone. the standard this year is very low. Nobody to get excited about.

Alexxx R

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No talent, no charm, no charisma, super camp, not sexy at all and there is nothing in his pants, believe me.
He is annoying and boring same time, like that chewing gum that stuck on your shoe: you just want to clean it up and wish it would never happen again. : unamused::sleeping:

Reactions: Bootyluver

Cdkcdk92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No talent, no charm, no charisma, super camp, not sexy at all and there is nothing in his pants, believe me.
He is annoying and boring same time, like that chewing gum that stuck on your shoe: you just want to clean it up and wish it would never happen again. : unamused::sleeping:

You sound very bitter but ok

Alexxx R

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You sound very bitter but ok

Just so disappointed by his mediocracy. His social network profiles are artificially boosted (any muppet can buy followers nowadays). So many young and talented people are being ignored while he's popping up every now and then. Also, some people just don't like the truth but ok

Reactions: Bootyluver

He said in an earlier video that one of his biggest fears was being naked and we would never see him like that. Guess he got over it.