Toe sizes

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I, like many guys, have somewhat of a foot fetish. I'm sure there are dozens of threads on this site relating to this, but I doubt anyone's asked this question: What is more attractive on a foot, the big toe longer than the second toe or vice versa? I personally prefer the big toe longer, and by a LARGE margin. This may have something to do with the fact that this is how my foot is and the fact that I truly believe that I have the hottest guy feet I've ever seen.* What I seem to notice, though, is that people with longer second toes appear to be in the majority, unfortunately. Has anyone else noticed this? Also, is there a racial trend to this or does it affect all races equally?

Also, although it's pretty much undeniable that females tend to have more attractive feet than men (to me anyway), I have somewhat of a thing for guys' feet too and I'd like to hear peoples' thoughts on guy feet. How many people have a fetish for guys' feet? How many of you are female? And to all the gay boys out there, do you agree with me that women's feet are more attractive in general?

Thanks.

*I am not saying this because I'm arrogant. I'll be the first to criticize many of my body parts. I just objectively believe that I have hot feet.:biggrin1:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well now isn't this a puzzlement? MY big toe and second toe both end along the same line, the next three veer off in a downward angle dropping about a half inch from the ending line of the first two. However the big toe does start a little lower towards the heal so it is technically longer (It's also sexily fatter).

Feet have long been my enjoyment--even before I ended up loosing one. I simply adore the opportunity of shrimping!

I prefer a fat meaty toe, the big toe being one of my 10 favorites. What I cannot stomach are twisted or bony toes or toes with the nails erratically cut or cut too far or not cut enough (although I will nibble toenails into proper shape--after a thorough foot washing/massage). An entire foot must also look good or I am moved to revulsion.

I am also known for the habit of bringing a man off with a foot massage--no, not the type with the hands. I mean massaging his genitals with my foot.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I also have a male foot fetish. I get turned on by big, wide, masculine feet (size 11 +). I prefer squared toe-line feet, i.e. with the big toe that is only marginally longer than the second toe. In my case though the big toe is quite bigger and longer than the second toe.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am also known for the habit of bringing a man off with a foot massage--no, not the type with the hands. I mean massaging his genitals with my foot.

Awesome Dude, now that is a gift! You gotta teach me how to do that Onslow! :eek:

I think the big toe should be longer. That said my second toe is longer and yes I find that annoying. :redface:

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I personally prefer the big toe longer, and by a LARGE margin. This may have something to do with the fact that this is how my foot is and the fact that I truly believe that I have the hottest guy feet I've ever seen.*
.:biggrin1:

Well, you are not alone ! I know someone else who likes exactly the same sort of feet as you do, at least in men.

In fact, I looked up this profile straight away to make sure it wasn’t the same person. He too has a decided preference for feet where the big toe is longer (much longer preferably, and wide too) than the other toes. And his own feet are exactly like that two. There must be some explanation to such similar tastes.

At any rate, after conversations on the merits of different foot types, I have taken a good look at the feet of all the people I swim with (lucky to be a swimmer!) and it does seem that the feet vary almost as much between individuals as other parts of the anatomy which we discuss here. And the type which you two prefer does not seem very common at all, except when the other toes are short. A very long (and wide) big toe, dominating the foot, does seem fairly exceptional.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
This reminds me of some interesting stats about fingers. Supposedly a ring finger longer than your index finger is a measure of the exposure to testosterone in the womb. Women see it as more manly without even knowing why, I saw an experiment on TV where guys put their hands through a hole in a wall, women looked at and felt them and decided which they liked more, they all picked the guys with the most 'male' finger ratios. There was a bit of a sugestion that the ratio was also linked to cock size and sex drives.

It works both ways, women with 'male' finger ratios are better at parking cars!, in my experience the woman with the most male hands I ever knew had the biggest clit, the smallest boobs, was the most multi-orgasmic and drove faster than me. Another ex with exceptionally female hands was a wonderfully curvaceous shape, found it very hard to come (a chalenge I loved and she was always up for) and was scared to even try driving. Oddly, my current girlfriend (who freakishly has one 'male' and one 'female' hand) has a biggish ultra-sensitive clit, comes very easily (though not as freakishly easily as the women I mentioned above) and has a wonderfully 'medium' body with lovely soft feminine curves built around a defined athletic frame, even though she barely does any exercise other than while fucking... The best of both worlds :)

Sorry, way off topic.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The majority of people have a second toe which is longer than their big toe, however, from an aesthetic point of view having your toes get smaller in increments looks much better to me. I was in the park last year having my lunch time sandwiches with colleagues while lounging around on the grass, it was hot, we all took our shoes off - it was like something from a horror film, the majority of women have bunions, corns, lots of hard skin and blemishes and scars from ill fitting shoes. Oh incidentally my feet aren't like that :) and my big toe is longer than my second toe.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, you are not alone ! I know someone else who likes exactly the same sort of feet as you do, at least in men.

In fact, I looked up this profile straight away to make sure it wasn’t the same person. He too has a decided preference for feet where the big toe is longer (much longer preferably, and wide too) than the other toes. And his own feet are exactly like that two. There must be some explanation to such similar tastes.

At any rate, after conversations on the merits of different foot types, I have taken a good look at the feet of all the people I swim with (lucky to be a swimmer!) and it does seem that the feet vary almost as much between individuals as other parts of the anatomy which we discuss here. And the type which you two prefer does not seem very common at all, except when the other toes are short. A very long (and wide) big toe, dominating the foot, does seem fairly exceptional.

Woah... I'm sorry for the ambiguity. I didn't mean I liked the big toe to be MUCH longer than the other ones, I meant I like it to be slightly longer and that I prefer this by a LARGE margin to when the second toe is longer. Does that make sense? Thanks for your answer and for everyone else who answered.

I was in the park last year having my lunch time sandwiches with colleagues while lounging around on the grass, it was hot, we all took our shoes off - it was like something from a horror film, the majority of women have bunions, corns, lots of hard skin and blemishes and scars from ill fitting shoes.

I just threw up in my mouth. Thanks for the visual. :puke:

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think women have more attractive feet than men do even though I'm not really into feet. I am not disgusted by them like some people I know personally. One time over a friends house we had a group of people over there and my foot got near one of my newer friends and he starter flipping out. I thought it was odd but have since met two more people that are disgusted by feet. I don't see what is so bad about them. Anyway, my big toe sticks out the longest. I have long skinny feet, I wear a size 13 shoe.