Toilet Baptism

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, May 6, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

p2grow: My cock hangs into the water of a toilet bowl and I generally hand hold it out of the waste.  When at home, I don't worry so much, but when out of town and in airports or hotels, I take care to not to drop into the bowl.  Any hints or suggestions how/what you do when doing your personal business.  

2. Imported

Gold Member

tenhave: ....squat on the bowl then u can watch it drop!

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Just my own experiences aside, and the fact that we've posted similar topic like this somewhere down the road, I just grab a disposable coffee or dixie cup to let it dangle in there just in case there's any residual urination. Hey, it's either that or let your dick touch the sides or the bowl and piss all over, creating the ultimate "splatter effect"! :D

Besides, I'm inclined to agree with you; using any toilet besides my own is not only disgusting, but haphazardous for those of us of the phenomanally phallused.

4. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have the same problem and I usually just have to hold it up out of the water, or deal with it being submerged, which is pretty disgusting. But i've gotten used to it as it is nothing new. Been happening sice I was 12.
    When I get my own house, I'm definately gonna buy a toilet with a deep bowl. I'm gonna have to drop trousers at the home depot and test some of the floor models out.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Big_Swinging_Dick: How many of you have experience toilet baptism due to your large, flaccid size or low hanging sack? Do you find public toilets and those for the disabled worse than private ones?

I am interested in your thoughts.

Big Swinging Dick

6. Imported

Gold Member

blo-gasm: Well, me being almost 6'7" tall, my midsection is about 2.5 to 3 feet above the water level of the toilet bowl... and as much of an ego boot it'd be, there's no way the boys are hanging that far down

:D

7. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    [quote author=blo-gasm link=board=health;num=1051326356;start=0#1 date=04/25/03 at 23:07:07]...my midsection is about 2.5 to 3 feet above the water level of the toilet bowl...[/quote]

Um...I think the baptism occurs when you are sitting down, and end up dunking the jewels.

8. Imported

Gold Member

fitdude: Yes, it's happened though not too often. Especially when the flush is "violent" and reaches the total kit. And what a surprise that is!

9. Imported

Gold Member

Big_Swinging_Dick: Yes, it happens when the jewels are dunked! Now my sons are complaining about it too! Like father, like sons!

10. Imported

Gold Member

blo-gasm: [quote author=ericbear link=board=health;num=1051326356;start=0#2 date=04/26/03 at 00:30:36]

Um...I think the baptism occurs when you are sitting down, and end up dunking the jewels.
    [/quote]

LOL. Don't I feel like a moron...

Well then, it's still a no (in general)... my sack always shrinks a bit because of the proximity to cold water... it's VERY close, though.. may have a couple times but can't think of any specific time..

11. Max

Max New Member

This has only ever happened to me during visits to the US. (Where clearly the design is different.) So I've never developed any reflex actions to avoid it, and every time I have crossed the Atlantic, I've got a wet welcome.

12. Imported

Gold Member

meathose10: It happens all the time. On top of having a large size flaccid I also have an extremely long foreskin. So sitting down I should always lift and rest my penis on the bowl in front of me...But I forget all the time and it's yikes! That's cold! And I'm sure none too sanitary...

13. Imported

Gold Member

brad2002: It happens to me when I am not careful, especially with the standard sized toilets. Sometimes my dick gets wet, but usually it touches the inside of the toilet. It's very unsanitary so I am very careful. At home, I do what meathose does and rest my dick on the seat in front of me while I am shitting.

14. txquis

Gold Member

i dont rest it on the seat,
    but i have held it outta the "waves".
    LOL

15. Imported

Gold Member

DCDad: I have very big balls and yes my balls get baptised, often when I use public toilets. Sometimes on other seats, I have to hold them up when I flush, BUT I don't realize that until it's too late!

16. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

This is a problem for the men in my house.....the curse of being hung like a clydesdale i tell my sons!!!

17. Imported

Gold Member

JeffS: You tell your sons you're "hung like a clydesdale"? :-X

18. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=JeffS link=board=health;num=1051326356;start=0#12 date=08/21/03 at 11:03:10]You tell your sons you're "hung like a clydesdale"?  :-X[/quote]

I'm sure HungArnold meant that, since all the males in the house are big, that they are all hung like clydesdales.

I had a similar experience raising my boys as teens. They are showers like me. One of the jokes was that God gave men long dicks to make fat women happy. ;)

Pecker

(There Ain't Enough Room in My Fruit of the Looms To Hold All My Lovin' For You)

19. Imported

Gold Member

over13inches: On the original topic:

Quite often a problem if i forget about positioning. I tend to gently 'clamp' the fella against the front of the seat when sitting to avoid drowning...(as long as it's not a public piss pot)...hence meaning some sticks up & round above the seat level - hope you get what I mean? Confused myself a bit now ???

20. Imported

Gold Member

nyc10x6: I'm glad someone finally asked this question. I have been meaning to do so myself for a long time. Yes, it happens all the time, often in public toilets and it is even worse whem my cock touches the bare inside of the toilet bowl. Definitely one of the downsides to being well hung!

Draft saved Draft deleted