Toilet bowls

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone else have the problem of trying to keep your dick out of the toilet water when you sit down to take a shit? It gets really annoying having to hold it up and still aim in the bowl while trying to control your sphincter muscles enough so you can actually take the fucking crap!
Sometimes in public bathrooms the thought of my dick getting into that water prevents me from even trying to go to the bathroom. There are some public tiolets though that have fairly deep but very long bowls that you can sit at the end off and it makes holding it a little easier.
Back when I didn't realize how big I was i used to say this to all of my friends, I'd complain and ask if they knew what i meant. Puzzled looks was all I got.
Surely some of you have run into this one of many disadvantages of having a hose between your legs.
what do you guys do to keep from getting shitty water on your cock???

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
This happens to me even at home, but not so much to my cock as to my lowhangers, which easily reach the water-level in alot of toilets, in my own home included ... not much more to do than just grabbing up the package before it happens, and holding it there till you have defecated, for example, then cleaning up and moving on ...

fourtwenty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
me, too, have had my junk dipped in toilet water.
fuckin sucks, dosen't it?
i do the same thing, just hold the package as i shit, and use one hand to wipe. no time to read. i can't really sit and read on the toilet, i don't know how people can do that.
btw there's a post about this somewhere else....

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It happens to me too. I've found that it's best to separate the two functions. This way I can keep my dick out of the bowl when sitting down.

trent: i also have this problem. i usually try to urinate first, as much as i can anyway, while holding my penis away from the water. then i .... you know... while resting my penis on the seat. this sometimes causes pee to get on the seat though, but hey, what can you do

dancinfool: i agree. i definately have that problem. the best thing that i have found is to separate the two functions and rest it on the seat. evidently im not the only one.

BluECliQ: thank god i have a larger toilet...you'd need to be a foot long to have any problem in my house

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=GottaBigOne link=board=meetgreet;num=1076289653;start=0#0 date=02/08/04 at 17:11:53]Anyone else have the problem of trying to keep your dick out of the toilet water when you sit down to take a shit? ??[/quote]

Nope, not when I'm home in Europe......

As a frequent flyer and travelling around the globe I noticed that this is just as USA & Canadian "problem" . ???

European toilets are a little different and don't have as much water in the pot as the USA & Canadian one.
The European only have a lot of water when you flush them. I really don't understand why the US toilets have so much water in the pot ?

Probably not a lot of hung people in USA otherwize somebody was so smart to change ties strange, oldfashion things........ ;)

JimEllsworth5: I've been holding my penis while on the toilet for so long it's become second nature. I don't really think about it all that much any more.