Toilet Broil

blackbirdsandfloorboards

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I hear the guy who lives upstairs pissing. I know he is slight in stature (very skinny and not tall).

But when I hear him pissing in his apartment above me, he sounds like a hung horse.

I don't know if he stands or sits while taking a leak. But he makes his toilet bowl sound like a hot bubbling cauldron.

Addmittedly, I got hard over it once.

I was wondering if people have similar experiences, or comments on what I hear.

BTW, im not a "watersport" boy. It does nothing for me.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Xueguang:

My neighbor's apartment is a mirror image back to back to my apartment. Our bathrooms are connected, and I hear him piss all the time. He must stand when he goes. He doesn't do anything for me, so it doesn't excite me. I sit when I go at home so it doesn't spash and make a mess for me to clean. I like that it's a silent process versus making the noise when I stand to pee in a toilet. I like to stand at urinals to pee and wish my bathroom had one.

There was a guy I worked with in the '90s that I really liked. He had me over for dinner one night when his roommate was working. I was really thinking it was going to be "the night". We drank wine and got high. At one point, he went into his bathroom and pissed with the door open. Hearing his piss thrust into the water of the toilet got me screaming hard. My pulse quickened and my breathing got heavy. I don't know why it turned me on so much, but when I got home, I whacked it silly and got off incredibly. We never did hook up. :-(

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a similar experience about hearing a guy take a leak except this happened during a church service.

About 12 years ago, I went to church for a special prayer meeting. The same usual people were there and there were a few new faces that attended the service. Well at the last part of the service, everybody went up to the front to pray but my cousin and I including two other boys our age sat in the back row of the church just watching everybody and we all were talking and joking about a bunch of shit that didn't pertain to anything going on—typical church youth I guess. LOL

Now at this church, the restrooms were directly in the back by the entrance and the walls seemed to be almost "paper-thin" because you could hear everything that went on in those restrooms (water running, toilet flushing, etc.)—and since we were sitting in the last row, we could hear EVERYTHING that would go on in there.

Well this one guy that I had never seen before, came to the meeting. He was in his late twenties at the time. Towards the end of the service, he was up at the front praying with everybody else when he came back down and went straight to the men's restroom to go take a piss. It wasn't 30 seconds later that we all heard (to quote xueguang) the toilet bowl sound like a hot bubbling cauldron. That guy peed so hard that we couldn't help it but laugh—until we almost peed our pants.

We laughed so fucking hard that we disrupted the service and our parents scolded us and made us go outside until the service was over. As for that guy, I think he knew we were laughing at him because when he came outside after the service ended, he didn't make ANY eye contact with any of us. He must have been really embarrassed.

I haven't been to church in ages, but I simply don't know what it was. When I would sit with the "wrong crowd" at church, we'd always end up getting the giggles. But to hear some guy taking a super loud piss in the restroom just a few feet away from us while everybody was praying would simply throw us for a loop. Every time I think of that evening, I just can't help but laugh. LOL

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Xueguang:

My neighbor's apartment is a mirror image back to back to my apartment. Our bathrooms are connected, and I hear him piss all the time. He must stand when he goes. He doesn't do anything for me, so it doesn't excite me. I sit when I go at home so it doesn't spash and make a mess for me to clean. I like that it's a silent process versus making the noise when I stand to pee in a toilet. I like to stand at urinals to pee and wish my bathroom had one.

There was a guy I worked with in the '90s that I really liked. He had me over for dinner one night when his roommate was working. I was really thinking it was going to be "the night". We drank wine and got high. At one point, he went into his bathroom and pissed with the door open. Hearing his piss thrust into the water of the toilet got me screaming hard. My pulse quickened and my breathing got heavy. I don't know why it turned me on so much, but when I got home, I whacked it silly and got off incredibly. We never did hook up. :-(

Has your neighbour got a big cock or is he just average?:smile:

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had a similar experience about hearing a guy take a leak except this happened during a church service.

About 12 years ago, I went to church for a special prayer meeting. The same usual people were there and there were a few new faces that attended the service. Well at the last part of the service, everybody went up to the front to pray but my cousin and I including two other boys our age sat in the back row of the church just watching everybody and we all were talking and joking about a bunch of shit that didn't pertain to anything going on—typical church youth I guess. LOL

Now at this church, the restrooms were directly in the back by the entrance and the walls seemed to be almost "paper-thin" because you could hear everything that went on in those restrooms (water running, toilet flushing, etc.)—and since we were sitting in the last row, we could hear EVERYTHING that would go on in there.

Well this one guy that I had never seen before, came to the meeting. He was in his late twenties at the time. Towards the end of the service, he was up at the front praying with everybody else when he came back down and went straight to the men's restroom to go take a piss. It wasn't 30 seconds later that we all heard (to quote xueguang) the toilet bowl sound like a hot bubbling cauldron. That guy peed so hard that we couldn't help it but laugh—until we almost peed our pants.

We laughed so fucking hard that we disrupted the service and our parents scolded us and made us go outside until the service was over. As for that guy, I think he knew we were laughing at him because when he came outside after the service ended, he didn't make ANY eye contact with any of us. He must have been really embarrassed.

I haven't been to church in ages, but I simply don't know what it was. When I would sit with the "wrong crowd" at church, we'd always end up getting the giggles. But to hear some guy taking a super loud piss in the restroom just a few feet away from us while everybody was praying would simply throw us for a loop. Every time I think of that evening, I just can't help but laugh. LOL

In England I think you'd find a lot of churches, particularly many of the medieval ones, don't have toilets and in cases of emergency recourse has to be had to the yew trees or the pub across the road, depending on the time of the emergency, whether the victim's male or female and whether the need extends beyond the desire to pee or not.:smile:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
But when I hear him pissing in his apartment above me, he sounds like a hung horse.

I don't know if he stands or sits while taking a leak. But he makes his toilet bowl sound like a hot bubbling cauldron.

It sounds like he was standing to me. I've not known a boiling pot to sound like a pissing stream. Nor have I ever heard or seen a horse pee. Do you work with horses xueguang?:wink:

kmere44549

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i was looking in the site to ask this question. i just don't get the whole watersport thing. i just can't imagine anyone wanting some one to pee on them. reason i bring this is - i was currently download the vid aracde on route 9 and there some pissing in the vid. i'am like just not my thing but if it makes u happy go for it just don't expect me to pee on you or vice versa.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
i was looking in the site to ask this question. i just don't get the whole watersport thing. i just can't imagine anyone wanting some one to pee on them. reason i bring this is - i was currently download the vid aracde on route 9 and there some pissing in the vid. i'am like just not my thing but if it makes u happy go for it just don't expect me to pee on you or vice versa.

Great, so you don't like watersports, the OP doesn't either btw. The OP was asking whether the sound of someone peeing (by his description, like a "hung horse") turns people on.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to hear guys pee loudly into the toilet water. There's a macho element to it.

This thread just reappeared after 4 years. Some things have changed since then, and I was amused to look back at the older posts. I'm not into water sports either, but I have a more-than-usual interest with how guys (including myself) urinate. I used to have issues with being pee shy, and have been self-conscious of the people hearing me pee in a home bathroom. I've sat to pee for as long as I can remember to be able to do it quietly. Oddly enough, when I was in a mens' room with only toilets, it didn't bother me to stand, and I actually liked to do it. For some reason, it didn't bother me to pee loudly around men I don't know; I was more shy around the people I knew. For many years, I've been working on the pee shy thing and feel that I've overcome it 95%. I never have trouble using urinals anymore. It's been very liberating.

Almost every guy I've known stands to pee at a toilet in a private home, and most of them always aim for the water. If the bathroom is close to where the rest of us are hanging out, we can always hear him pissing. Some of my guy friends don't bother to close the door when they pee. For all the years that it used to make me feel awkward, I've become fairly comfortable with it, and it's a huge turn on for me. Now I love to hear guys pee even if I'm not attracted to them. About 3 years ago I retrained myself to pee standing at home. After a few weeks, it became routine. I like to watch the bubbles turn to foam and I love the sound it makes. It hasn't been a problem to pee standing when I'm hanging out with the guys. I know that they can hear me, but none of them have said anything about my piss habits changing. When I'm around guy friends who leave the door open, I'll do the same thing. I get a kick out of it, like it's some male bonding thing. The only time that I'll sit to piss is when women and girls are around. That's the 5% of the pee shyness that I haven't overcome.

My neighbor just took his morning piss. I'm sitting at the desk in my living room and heard him loud and clear. Sometimes I'll pee just before or after him. It's like we have an unspoken contest to see who can pee the loudest. L.O.L.! Just took my second piss of the day. It was way better than the neighbor's. The only drawback to standing to pee is that I have to wipe the toilet and floor after I piss because of the splash. I don't care; it's worth it to enjoy taking a piss.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sort of like watersports - I love watching a guy piss, but me being pissed on does not appeal to me.

To answer the original poster, I ditto this comment:
I like to hear guys pee loudly into the toilet water. There's a macho element to it.
I also love hearing the little grunts and groans of relief a guy makes - especially if he's been holding it in for a while.

Last edited: