Toilet Challenge

wooden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone have a better solution.
When taking a shit, I either have to let my dick lie on the top of the seat, and hope I do not feel the urge to pee,
or I have to crouch about 3 or 4 inches above the toilet. Otherwise my dick would be hanging down in the toilet bowl water. Any ideas what I could do instead ?

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When taking a shit, I either have to let my dick lie on the top of the seat, and hope I do not feel the urge to pee,
or I have to crouch about 3 or 4 inches above the toilet. Otherwise my dick would be hanging down in the toilet bowl water. Any ideas what I could do instead ?

Go to the barber and ask em to take about an inch off the top

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
These are your first two posts, do you really expect somebody to take you seriously?

Truth is with a picture otherwise these are false claims.
Agreed. Anyone who joins yesterday, and their first and only post is something inane, will likely not be taken seriously.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Adjust the water level on your toilet. Or, get a European-style toilet in which the water level is typically a foot below the seat.

Okay, so I exaggerate a little. I suspect you do as well. :)

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Call the plumber your toilet got stuck if you found new submarines out of nowhere there is no doubt.
Otherwise you could put it over your shoulders.

wooden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I joined to see if someone with experience might have a suggestion for me. U never suspected I would get barraged by a bunch of nonsense like this. I thought people here had big dicks, but I guess there are just a bunch of small guys who are envious. I am not here to prove anything to anybody. In fact - I think I am not here anymore, You guys are a waste of my time.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I joined to see if someone with experience might have a suggestion for me. U never suspected I would get barraged by a bunch of nonsense like this. I thought people here had big dicks, but I guess there are just a bunch of small guys who are envious. I am not here to prove anything to anybody. In fact - I think I am not here anymore, You guys are a waste of my time.

You don't get to claim having a big (*really big*) dick unless you begin by backing it up with legitimate photos.

Even the biggest of the big here rarely make such a complaint. Probably because even the biggest of the big really aren't very long when flaccid, which they are likely to be when sitting on the toilet

EricR

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

BYE FELICA

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media

I suggest you show us a picture of the monster that reaches the water.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why on earth would you let it touch the seat that's gross. Why not just lay it across you leg or hold on to it thats what I do. I don't want any part of my dick touching the toilet

It's not rocket science to figure out a solution

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
200.gif

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
They sell special dick suspenders. You wear it around your waist and loop the loop around your peen. It holds it up out of the water.

J/k. I invented that just now.

Does it come in small or medium? Just asking for a friend

Reactions: Gj816