Toilet paper roll..over or under?

Average_joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When you replace a roll of toilet tissue, do you have the paper coming over the top, or from the bottom?
Personally, I prefer over the top.

Discuss..

I need a clarification. Are you asking which we prefer, or whether we make sure it is always one way or the other?

I just need to know if we're debating our preference on the aesthetic merits of the toilet paper roll, or merely stating how *teehee* anal retentive we are.

I honestly don't care. I let it fall whichever way. Over the top towards you can look nicer, but over the top away from you leads to a nicer pull.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well in the olden days before I had a dog I liked it over the top. But if the roll is in the holder she will get a hold of it and decorate the whole apartment; now it's out of reach!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as long as i'm not left staring at the cardboard tube i really don't care.ML

True that ! But as for loading the holder, I eliminated that problem altogether. I don't waste my time with that task, the roll is on it's side so it doesn't roll away/off on the glass shelf behind and just above the toilet. I don't waste that time and effort to load the rod any more.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like over the top.

Whenever my brother visits me and uses the bathroom he changes the roll so that it comes from under. When I notice, I will change it back to over the top. He then changes it back to bottom. This repeats maybe 15 times over a week's visit. This has gone on for years. We have never said a word about it to one another. I find it extremely funny, but I think he is genuinely compelled to keep that roll from the bottom.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you replace a roll of toilet tissue, do you have the paper coming over the top, or from the bottom?
Personally, I prefer over the top. Discuss..

What's to discuss? The correct way is over the top. :cool:

Not only is mine always over the top, but the last piece is neatly folded into a point.
I might have OCD :redface:
Might? :confused: :lmao:

There is only one way to put the roll on--so that the paper comes over the top and hangs down the front side.
As usual you are correct.