Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried the toilet paper roll test the other day with a standard roll [5.5 inches in circumference along the outside. The inside would have a slightly smaller circumference maybe 5.2 inches.] I failed the test, i.e. I did not get my hole dick in there as it got too thick at mid shaft. So I was wondering if anybody here thinks that this is a valid test for having a big girth? Also, would this mean that I could wear magnums without slipping off?

Last edited:

D_Ickybod_Krane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When hard, I cannot get even my head inside the roll. I would say that it's probably a decent test for good girth. When I decided to switch to Magnums it made such a difference because regular condoms were almost painful to roll on and were so tight that it killed my erection. After I began using magnums condoms are so much more comfortable and i don't have as near as much of an issue rolling on the condom.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I doubt that the toilet paper roll is a valid test for detrmining the girth of a penis that is anything more than average or even less in girth. I tried for the hell of it and can't get half of the head in let alone the rest. For your curiosity my dick measure 8.5 long X 7.25 circumference erect and only 6 X 6 when flaccid.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, I think its a good test but if you already know you're thick, be careful. I stuck it in limp...but having it in there...I startes getting hard...cuz I like looking at my dick....and it filled it up and then started to really hurt! I was racing to rip that thing off!

Reactions: pee012

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I haven't measured in a while, but I don't think I'm past 5" in girth (if I am, it would explain my wife's complaining in bed, haha), and I can wear magnums. I'm pretty sure they'd fit you.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The inside circumference of that tube is 5.25". I can get my erect glans in but it gets slightly compressed. When erect, no portion of my shaft goes in, and it is visibly just a little wider than the outside diameter of the cardboard tube.

I haven't used condoms in years, but when I did usually used the Magnum sizes and never had one slip off, for what that is worth.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The circumference of the roll of standard toiletrolls and even kitchenrolls for A-brands ( Scott, KC, Servus, Page,... ) is 143mm in Europe ( = 5" 5/8 ).
Non-branded sometimes 133mm ( 5.25").
So it's depending where you live.
I know that in the US; KC is using the 5.5" outside; innerside it's more than 5.25" but however...
Just some info.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I pass that test thank goodness.

And the the guy above....thank gawd for magnums. Regular condoms used to snap under the head of my dick and then I would have to pick at it to force it to roll down but getting it from under the head was a pain!

It was a girl who introduced me to them after watching me struggle repeatedly.

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cant believe some of you guys cant even fit in soft!!!!!!!!... youre either MASSIVE, or def showers. mine grows to twice or three times the size form soft to hard... if youre the same way, I cant even comprehend how big that would be when hard!

Reactions: NeedMore123

I just uploaded a couple to my gallery...I had to squeeze the head in.

GogMegog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I doubt that the toilet paper roll is a valid test for detrmining the girth of a penis that is anything more than average or even less in girth. I tried for the hell of it and can't get half of the head in let alone the rest. For your curiosity my dick measure 8.5 long X 7.25 circumference erect and only 6 X 6 when flaccid.

Unbelievable !!!:rolleyes:

J_izzo

Just Browsing
Media
just want to point out that some people have a huge glans ... so ... just because your head doesn't fit doesn't mean you are "girthy"

just sayin