Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i would like to see it too.
Don´t worry can happen
Mine inside... with room for it to rattle around in there!

@Vilby5 You are NOT a pencil dick ... this is!
137b8d36cd65de9b22c6453e8f2949fa.jpg

If I was using a more standard 5.5" outer circumference roll I would have plenty of room to spare also. Im assuming that's what you were using.
If you are 5 inches in girth, you are not a pencil dick... PERIOD! I have played with cocks your size and consider them big and above average. Most everyone else would too.
Fail? Pass? I’m on the cusp.
Pass! It's not fitting!

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine inside... with room for it to rattle around in there!

@Vilby5 You are NOT a pencil dick ... this is!
View attachment 92038781

If you are 5 inches in girth, you are not a pencil dick... PERIOD! I have played with cocks your size and consider them big and above average. Most everyone else would too.

Pass! It's not fitting!
Heres a more common 5 5/8" circumference roll, so probably the same size your using. As you can see like you I have no problem fitting with room left over so a FAIL.

#ShortPencildickclub.
IMG_20230403_133449530.jpg
IMG_20230403_133156947_HDR.jpg

#Shortpencildickclub. ∆∆∆∆

tubeamp

Sexy Member
Media
It's probably brand specific, but I carefully measured the inside circumference of a few rolls of U.S. toilet paper and it is right around 5.25". Based on available data, a 5.25 inch girth is bigger than 94% of other men. In other words, if you fill the roll tightly, only about one out of 25 men is girthier than you - so that's really big.

FYI, Magnums are designed to fit a girth of 5" to 6". Magnum XLs are for 6" and higher. According to the data far less that 1% of men (so less than one-in-one-hundred men) is large enough to need Magnum XLs. I suspect they have those for marketing reasons, so some guys can insist they are just "too big" for Magnums.

Reactions: Murphys

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's probably brand specific, but I carefully measured the inside circumference of a few rolls of U.S. toilet paper and it is right around 5.25". Based on available data, a 5.25 inch girth is bigger than 94% of other men. In other words, if you fill the roll tightly, only about one out of 25 men is girthier than you - so that's really big.

FYI, Magnums are designed to fit a girth of 5" to 6". Magnum XLs are for 6" and higher. According to the data far less that 1% of men (so less than one-in-one-hundred men) is large enough to need Magnum XLs. I suspect they have those for marketing reasons, so some guys can insist they are just "too big" for Magnums.
I have encountered 2 sizes. 5" & 5.3 inner circumference. 5" stops on me mid shaft where as the 5.3" I unfortunately can fit all the way through and doesn't get snug until the base. I wish they were all the same size then this "test" might have more legitimacy.