Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you can get your cock into the toilet paper roll while soft, pull it way through. Then when it gets erect, if you are thicker, you will want to get the roll off - and it will be difficult because it is so tight. Just put some water on the roll and it will peel off. There is no standard for thickness. Just band it and measure. Then compare with others. I'd say that 5.5" (14 cm) and up would qualify as "thick."

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I tried the toilet paper roll test the other day with a standard roll [5.5 inches in circumference along the outside. The inside would have a slightly smaller circumference maybe 5.2 inches.] I failed the test, i.e. I did not get my hole dick in there as it got too thick at mid shaft. So I was wondering if anybody here thinks that this is a valid test for having a big girth? Also, would this mean that I could wear magnums without slipping off?

I'm 5.5 girth, and I think it's pretty decent, tho' i've been with guys who are maybe 6 or even 6.5 . Beyond that, it's difficult to find anyone, but maybe there are guys here who are that thick.