toilet paper roll test

Media
I doubt that the toilet paper roll is a valid test for detrmining the girth of a penis that is anything more than average or even less in girth. I tried for the hell of it and can't get half of the head in let alone the rest. For your curiosity my dick measure 8.5 long X 7.25 circumference erect and only 6 X 6 when flaccid.

ONLY 6x6 when flacid!!?? This is sooo not fair!!

Johnny77

Experimental Member
Media
Anoka, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
Umpumped, I'm a little under 5.5 so it fits in (the head complicates things though, being bigger). Pumped, I cannot get it in. I can pump to about 5.75 midshaft and 6 or more at the base (where circumference is more vague). The real question is, why don't more women care I have almost 9 long and almost 6 around? (8.5 dorsal and about 9.5 ventral)

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine fits in soft, however, hard it doesn't.
Also, norwegian toilet paper roll, 5'' around

D

deleted557465

I totally agree. It's the easiest and most reliable test there is.

D

deleted554163

I have known my cock was reasonably thick but I never thought it was massive. There is no way it would fit inside a toilet roll when it was soft let alone hard. Can any growers fit their cock inside a roll when soft and still produce a big cock when hard?

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have known my cock was reasonably thick but I never thought it was massive. There is no way it would fit inside a toilet roll when it was soft let alone hard. Can any growers fit their cock inside a roll when soft and still produce a big cock when hard?

Yes.

If you can't get it in when soft, try putting it into a glass of ice water for a few minutes first to shrink it.