toilet paper roll test

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can easily get it in when wee, (4skin pulled back) but not even half of the head when chubby, let alone at its' greatest tumescence...though I
kinda wish it did...slick it with lube, soften the edge, and I think especially with a fore-skin, could be a lot of fun! But it ain't happenin'. Now I've heard of those Fleshlights are actually pretty amazing...anyone tried one?

Shurik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think that is a reasonable test. I can't get into a tp roll and I switched to Magnums a while ago. Magnums were just perfect. The have never slipped off and they go on without breaking, like some of the regular size ones do. If regular size condoms tear or are uncompfortable, you owe it to yourself to try Magnums

cellerdoor6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Turns out im a little over 5" around when soft so i just tried it soft and it barely fit then hung on it when i let go haha it actually looked pretty funny

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I was wondering if anybody here thinks that this is a valid test for having a big girth?
Sadly, although it's fairly form-fitting, I can slip through a TP roll with no problem (am a skinny bastard with girth issues, though). However, in terms of judging big girth, I use the thumb / middle-finger test - i.e. if I can reach around an erect cock and still have the tips of my thumb and middle-finger touching (about 7"), it's not thick enough. :wink:

B_hungdane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodin2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I failed the test I thought I was only one to try this test. Lol but I am average lenght and alway had problems with condoms being too tight. I've always had a hard time cumming because of the tight fit guess gonna try magnum see it that will work for me... Does anyone else have same problem?

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I "passed" the big head girth test and "failed" the toilet paper roll test. :biggrin1:

Attachments

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did I fail or pass? I could not get my head anywhere in there. I tried everything....

Warmed up the tub of Crisco.
Took off my goggles.
Took off my glasses....
I started to shave it when I realized....wrong head. o_O

Damnit, knicked my ears too...motherf*ckers... :(

Last edited: