toilet paper roll test

comically

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never done it before - never even thought of it - but all this chatter made me curious so I tried the toilet roll inner tube "test". Agree with most of the others - once your cock's hard, the head won't fit into the tube. I'm not huge, however, and the shaft of my dick MIGHT fit.

D_iyfiuh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I "passed" the girth test and "failed" the toilet paper roll test as it was all I could do to fish my flaccid dick through a TP roll and once hard it damned sure wasn't comfortable. The only way I could get the darned thing on was to tie off a length of soft cord just behind the glans and pull my penis through the tube, not without some discomfort. Once hard the end of my cock was only sticking out 2-1/2 inches beyond the TP roll and, since the roll is only 4-1/2 inches long, that meant that my nominally 8 inch prick had shrunk to only 7. That was a little scary to contemplate until I realized that the scrotal tissued at the base of my dick was keeping that end of the TP roll a full inch out from my pubic bone. After taking the two pics shown here the "cock-ring" effect of the TP roll didn't want to let my erection go away. And it was so tight that I was afraid to try to start peeling the tube apart. I thought I was going to have to immerse the whole package in ice cold water until the phone rang. It was a close family member and our conversation got my mind of my penis and it mercifully went flaccid so I could escape the confines of the tube.

I hope the foregoing will provide a word of warning for any really girthy guys who might be contemplating this little stunt

Great Post - funny stuff!

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
are american ones smaller? whenever i see pics they dont seem as big as the uk ones which are 1.9 in diameter.

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
are american ones smaller? whenever i see pics they dont seem as big as the uk ones which are 1.9 in diameter.

indeed , our toilet rolls in our house are 6 1/2" to 6 3/4 so does this mean we have to pass a harder test? someone send me an american one in post so i can try it out :p