Toilet Roll Compare With Others

bako_bi_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I remember as a teen my parents got us some puberty-inspired teen book about all the changes they didn't want to have to discuss with us. In that book there were "letters" that other teens had written in with questions, one being from a boy who use toilet paper tubes to masturbate with, simulating a vagina. When I read that I couldn't figure out how that was possible, because dicks were simply too big to fit in there, in my experience. Even so, it took me a number of years before I realized I was actually larger than average. :)

h8r4life

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's something to think about in regards to girth. I have two police batons; one PR-24 (martial arts style baton with side handle) and one traditional straight baton, and both fit into toilet paper rolls (Cottonelle tp) and paper towel rolls (bounty paper towels). Now of course these batons are pretty much perfectly round, unlike many penises, but I think that puts things into perspective. Those big sticks used by law enforcement are most likely thinner/less girthy than your cock, if you can't fit through a roll.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've always wanted to try this with pics, so I snapped a few just for this thread! :biggrin1:
I can just barely fit the front part of my glans in, but after that, it's impossible for me to shove the rest of the roll down my shaft. Even flaccid, I cannot fit most of my cock inside.

Attachments

D_Themistacles Gobblecock

Account Disabled
Media
I can't fit into the TP roll when erect, but I do sometimes thread my cock into the TP roll and all the way through when soft... then if I get nice and hard the thing constricts my shaft and makes the head and part hanging out the other side swell up *huge*. I did this once and the damn toilet paper roll split open from the force of my expanding girth (no lie) :0