Toilet Roll Compare With Others

D_OttoTittsling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My TP roll compare is in my gallery... the TP roll is 4 1/4" long.

If I made U look... at least leave a comment on one of my pics. How would you feel if yours could 'compare' like mine??

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My TP roll compare is in my gallery... the TP roll is 4 1/4" long.

If I made U look... at least leave a comment on one of my pics. How would you feel if yours could 'compare' like mine??

I think it's the circumference that should be measured. Why would you put your penis if you want to compare someting else than the girht?

D_OttoTittsling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's the circumference that should be measured. Why would you put your penis if you want to compare someting else than the girht?

Well among those of us who FIT inside... it is also used to demonstrate length!!

But I also meant to include the girth with is 5 1/4"

D_gire34

Experimental Member
Media
eire and bellend, can you post the diameter and circumference of the toilet roll cores you're using. The one I have here is exactly 2" diameter, and one notch short of 6.5" circumference. I also cut a cross section of the roll off, opened it up, straightened it out and measured it at just over 6", giving an inside girth size of the tube at just over 6". The tubes you used might be smaller dimensions.

bellend, if your head is 2" wide, I'd have thought you'd fit more of your helmet in if your toilet roll was the same size as mine, and eires roll looks pretty small. Not disputing you guys are big, but this whole toilet roll thing doesn't seem to have a standard size, I'm sure there's at least 2 different sizes for them, not including kitchen rolls which are reserved for king kong.
I measured the roll and its 5.5 inches girth. USA size. UK size is 6 inch girth.