Toilet Roll Test

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_Jacques Awfalot, Mar 3, 2011.

1. D_Jacques Awfalot

D_Jacques Awfalot New Member

I just saw this post where guys try to see if their cocks fit through toilet paper rolls. I just tried (see attachment) and mine seems to fit well. What does this say about my cock? I mean would you say, after you've look at this pic, honestly say my dick is small?

2. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wouldn't say your dick is small. Maybe in comparison to a website devoted to larger than average cocks you might feel inadequate, but come on in the real world you can slay all the pussy you want with that cock. Be proud, man.

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

measure the inner girth of the tp roll by cutting it with scissors and flattening it,this is the best wasy to determine the girth of the tp and let we know what you found ok?

4. D_Jacques Awfalot

yea dude I'll do that right now..

5. D_Jacques Awfalot

k it's 5 inches..

6. D_Crystallized Ginger

thanks I 'm curios to know it.. I measured 7 different brands empty tp rolls and they range from 12,75 to 15,2 cm or 5 inches to 6 inches for you that use inches... a big difference!!! sometimes I feel proud to not fit but sometimes I fell smaller and it's only because I changed the toilet paper brand...

7. D_Crystallized Ginger

where do you live? In italy there are different tp size as I stated just before

#7 D_Crystallized Ginger, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  8. D_Jacques Awfalot

no i live in the united states. what is your opinion on my dick fitting in a 5 inch girth roll? is this normal? do you fit in a 6 inch girth roll?

9. D_Crystallized Ginger

no mate.. I don't fit a 6" girth roll, Im 5.5 mishaft @ my strongest erection.. your cock is pretty thick and wide in my opinion and for its length it has a large girth! congrats

10. Brillig47

Gold Member

Relax Mikey.

Here in the British Isles at least, toilet rolls come in all sorts of sizes. I used to have a photo in my gallery showing my head failing to fit into a toilet roll....looked impressive...but it was a narrow toilet roll, about 5" circumference, but my head is the widest part of my dick (my shaft at its widest is barely 5"....MysticWolf's 5.5" puts him above average). If you fill a 5" roll, you're thicker than average.

I was at a British all-male boarding school, so I saw hundreds of dicks of every imaginable size. The guy with the longest cock in my dorm (about 10") had really quite narrow girth, about 4.5", and one guy, who had the thickest cock I ever saw, was about 6.5" around (as thick as my wrist). Believe me, that is massive. I never saw another as thick, ever. But his length was just over 6". Still he also had a massive head. I never measured it with a tape, but I sucked him off once, and I could hardly get the head into my mouth!

My point is that a difference if 1/4 of an inch in circumference makes a huge difference to the girth of a cock.

As I said, Mikey, relax...you' re one of the bigger guys.

11. Brillig47

Gold Member

PS. After looking at your gallery I'd say your dick is beautiful, very nicely shaped with a well-defined head, not a monster (who needs one) but bigger than average. Loads of the women on here have said they love the feel of a big head, and many of the guys (I see you're 50:50) say the same.

12. D_Jacques Awfalot

haha thanks dude :) i've had no complaints on how it looks.. been told by some it's the nicest they've ever seen. but i have seen a lot of dicks that have been bigger then mine so it freaks me out sometimes to think that i might be smaller then average. it's sometimes hard to figure out especially when you hear mostly about big dicks amongst friends. i guess there could be just as many small ones if not more they just fail to get any attention :rolleyes:

13. D_Crystallized Ginger

absolutely true! this is why I ve started to practice PE .. I wanted realistic permanent gains to round up my girth.. when I started I was 5.4 midshaft and it was my thickest point on the shaft..now I'm 5.5 and someday even more (5.6) midhsaft and my cock is thicker along all the shaft make my averge girth higher than before... In case you are wondering about my Pe routine: I started in October 2010 and I do until 200 jelqs per session and no stretchs but plenty of kegels and lately I discovered the delights of edging!! I also ejaculate at least a time a day though I know it's not good when doing PE to cum very often but I can't resist! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted