Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd like to know too, since it makes little sense to me. I can't even get my soft dick in one of those things, so it's obviously impossible hard. I'm in the USA, if that matters.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought this was going to be an analysis about what it means if some one prefers over- the-top or down-the- back toilet paper dispensing... I guess I was wrong.

For the record, when I was young, I never thought to put my cock into a toilet paper roll. Once older and hearing about it, my only thought was, "why would some guy risk a paper-cut on his willy". Even soft my cock couldn't fit width wise in a paper towel roll and even less in a toilet paper roll.

hardarms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like to have the paper come from the back myself....

I too cannot fit my penis in a standard cardboard roll unless I'm soft. found this out after reading about a home made toy. You take the cardboard roll from the toilet paper, put a condomopened up inside placing the open end on the cardboard. Grease yourself up and use it as a masterbator. I tried, but couldn't fit after I'd gotten hard. Cardboard just split!:eek:

I've told a couple of friends about this they tried and said it felt real good and they didn't have any problems not fitting.:tongue:

Give it a shot!:wank:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I measured the circumference of a toilet paper roll I just 'emptied': 5.5 inches around... that's actually above the average for girth I thought, is it not?

And for the record, I went to stick my erection inside, and it literally looked up and laughed at me.:eek:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
AboutAverage said:
I measured the circumference of a toilet paper roll I just 'emptied': 5.5 inches around... that's actually above the average for girth I thought, is it not?

And for the record, I went to stick my erection inside, and it literally looked up and laughed at me.:eek:

LOL, this made me laugh and I couldn't resist so I just did the same and rolls are 6.25" (far above average) here in the UK....so if they are used a measuring 'benchmark' what does that say I wonder?:tongue:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
dong20 said:
LOL, couldn't resists so I just did the same and rolls are 6.25" (far above average) here in the UK....so if they are used a measuring 'benchmark' what does that say I wonder?:tongue:
well, not fitting a 6.25 circ one would definitely seperate the larger guys... I ran it by little average and he still chuckled a little though, lol.

I remember a few years ago, I placed my flaccid penis inside one (a 5.5 inch one mind you, and I already knew it wouldn't fit...) and proceded to get hard and split the roll apart. I felt so proud... then I went to school and failed my english test. Made me feel less proud.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use a brand of toilet roll with an ultra-small tube. It's about 2.75" round... so there's not really too much hope of getting many cocks in there at all, tbh. :rolleyes:

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always thought the 'toilet-paper roll' test was to the un-official way to determine if you *really* needed a magnum size condom.
If you can fit in the roll, a regular condom will be fine.
If you don't fit in it, look for a larger/looser condom

HTH.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've taken the test with the regular, standard, 5.5 inch circumference American toilet paper roll...

He could see thru the tube, but couldn't get his head in...it didn't matter either way because there was nothing interesting in there anyways...

OmahaBeef

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
AboutAverage said:

How cute !!!

I know that penis do smille !:biggrin1:

Take a picture to show us AA...:wink:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Gisella said:
Take a picture to show us AA...:wink:
Here you go Gisella. Kinda spur of the moment, but I think it get's the point accross (it ain't getting no further down the shaft than that, that's for sure!) :biggrin1:

Attachments

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Never been able to fit while hard. Maybe I have some really friggin skinny toilet paper rolls. They're just the normal Charmin rolls you buy at Krogers.
Gotta say though, not fitting is kind of an ego boost :biggrin1:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
majormadness said:
Gotta say though, not fitting is kind of an ego boost :biggrin1:
Indeed.

People accross the globe starve to death every day. There's war and famine and descrimination abroad. Yet many of us suffer not of these things, for we have the whole world at our fingertips. And what do we do with it?

We stick our penis in toilet paper rolls

:rolleyes:

Just another of the great mysteries of life I guess.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
AboutAverage said:
Here you go Gisella. Kinda spur of the moment, but I think it get's the point accross (it ain't getting no further down the shaft than that, that's for sure!) :biggrin1:

:eek: .....:eek:

Fat fat one does not fit in the hole... Texas average for sure...:biggrin1:

Thanks AA...:wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And AA...the next task is to weight your penis...use the one we weight food if possible give the results...i'm curious about that it looks heavy..is it so ???:confused:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Gisella said:
And AA...the next task is to weight your penis...use the one we weight food if possible give the results...i'm curious about that it looks heavy..is it so ???:confused:
Thanks for all the kind words (and attention) Gisella :smile: And usually, the 'fat fat one' does not like to fit in the hole, lol.

It does look kinda heavy I guess... And sometimes, I admit, I stop 'playing with it' and admire how thick it is... but heavy? I don't know, it's always been attached to me, so I have nothing to compare. Although, as I think now, sometimes when I stand while erect I can feel it hanging down, almost pulling (stretching) the whole 'pubic area' down with it - don't know if anyone else can attest to this or not.

I'll look around for a scale - we may not have one though...

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with Gissella. Your girth, AA, is simply delightful. Must feel wonderful when you're gripping it tight. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... be still my heart. :tongue22: