Toilet roll test

Ryan_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve obviously got too much time on my hands today.

This is a UK toilet roll, 2 inches in diameter, 6.28 Inches circumference.
My little pecker fits in no problem.

Ah the shame.

Attachments

ETA123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
AboutAverage said:
And what do we do with it?

We stick our penis in toilet paper rolls

Or rather, we DON'T stick our penis in toilet paper rolls, as it doesn't fit :tongue:

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
At 16(51 years ago) I was .5" longer that the tube and was a tight fit. I had to pul it in soft. Here is how I compared 3 years ago to a caulk tube.

P.S. sorry I couldn't get the attachment function to work. will send IM or email with pics on request.

Media
I like to have the paper come from the back myself....

I too cannot fit my penis in a standard cardboard roll unless I'm soft. found this out after reading about a home made toy. You take the cardboard roll from the toilet paper, put a condomopened up inside placing the open end on the cardboard. Grease yourself up and use it as a masterbator. I tried, but couldn't fit after I'd gotten hard. Cardboard just split!:eek:

I've told a couple of friends about this they tried and said it felt real good and they didn't have any problems not fitting.:tongue:

Give it a shot!:wank:
I tried it and it fit just right for me. My cock is not as big as the guy my wife has been with lately. Apparently she likes a cock bigger than what fits in the toilet paper roll. Check out this blog. Let me know what you think. Miss Tori: Tease and Denial Erotica 1-800-730-9419

TheYoungBoi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mailing tubes!?!?!?

CAREFUL!!! You are going to send some in a downward spirall in the penis-compaironen charts...!

D= OH NO!

LMFAO

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
|Maybe we ought to have a toilet roll-middle comparison chart. With guys being insecure that their toilet roll is smaller than others - and some man wading in with a kitchen roll middle and making everyone else feel small!