Toilet seat and dick collision

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Water dragon, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Water dragon

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ever since my penis got big, every time I went for a number 2, my Cock would hit the toilet seat and some time the bowl during and standing up from the toilet and this grosses me out because of the germs going onto my precious penis:eek:, so I hold above the seat or press down on it and that can be annoying and uncomfortable at times, how do you guys manage this problem or does anyone else have a similar problem? :confused:

2. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Welcome to the club, it's just part of having a big dick. I don't use public bathrooms for that reason and at home, I clean my toilet every day or every other day, just to make sure that it's clean when I sit on it, since my dick will hang inside and touch.

3. ColonialBoy

ColonialBoy Member

Thats nothing, I have to be careful of it dipping under the water.

4. Tommy407

Tommy407 Member

Albums:
    There are some toilets made with a longer bowl than others. I'm going to change out the one at my house. That may help some.

5. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    This is not a very sexy solution, but for your own home, check out some of the high seat toilet models used for old folks. Seat sits way above the water. Good for tall people too.

Or you could get a german "lay and display" shelf type toilet (invented when people thought you could diagnose and spot health problems by checking out your shit). Not a personal favorite, given the extra cleaning they require. But the water stays at the very bottom of the foot (not like the photo shows), meaning your dick won't drag in it.

Probably the most practical solution is from a friend of mine who favors the long shit. He has an apron he's made into a kind of long jock, and wears it around his neck to keep the boys up high so he can forget about them. The apron is small, with a front pocket. He cut a hole in the back so his stuff can sit in the pocket, with a hole in the front if he wants an extra piss. I'll bet a cloth nail sack that carpenters use would do about the same thing, or a modified jock with the legs cut off, and a velcro band to put it on like a belt.

6. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Get used to it, it's a fact of life.

7. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Just one of those things you're gonna have to live with. You probably spend about 5 mins absolute max per day on the toilet so its not that big a deal is it... :rolleyes:

8. kev86in

kev86in New Member

stay away from the round bowl toilets and get a oval bowl. I have no more problems anymore..

9. matthi

matthi Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I definitely prefer the shelf type. It avoids collisions, there's no hanging in the water, plus it prevents 'splashback'!

10. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

You are such a potty mouth!
    Do a search, there are other threads on this subject.

11. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Get the industrial, what I call "Male" lids that are open in the front. That will eliminate the collision with the seat. As for the bacteria getting in your dick and/or hitting the cold water, the only way I know to avoid these is to grab your cock with the hand you won't be using for other things :rolleyes: and just keep it where it won't dip in the bowl. If you have to piss at the same time and can't do that either before or after, you will have to carefully aim it to keep from splashing it against the bowl and spashing all the bacteria back at you.
    One other alternative is to put toilet paper into the bowl first making sure it covers the part of the bowl in front as well as over the seat. A pain in the ass yes, but if you are in a public toilet, you got to do what you got to do because I think this is a prime way that guys get Urinary Tract Infections.
    :mad:

12. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

The long-oval toilet bowl is the answer. Get an open front seat too---the kind that you see in motels and hotels. They give great clearance when you have that "morning wood" situation, or when jacking, to be able to shoot into the bowl.

13. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Toilet seat and dick collision
    Ever since my penis got big

Maybe the Japanese will come up with Dick Shrinkage Meds....would you like that matey?
    I am a Kiwi .. so i dont have the same problem
    You Aussies have always been bigger Dicks
    (STOLE- our Rugby Coach)..haha
    enz

14. D_Ivan Analitch

D_Ivan Analitch New Member

I always grab some toilet paper (along with the seat liners) and put some extra up front so my cock doesn't touch the seat, just the paper, at time when I've hit the water that really sucks but that hasn't happened in a while and I'm careful not to push my cock too low.

15. Wave

Wave Member

Unfortunately I don't have that problem! It does sound like it could be unhealthy at times given the germs that breed in massively-used toilets. Couldn't you just squat over the toilet and not actually sit on it to avoid these long-dong complications?

16. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Hitting the water is quite gross! :eek: I hate when it happens but it is outlined in the owners manual.

I have tried the extra toilet paper trick...it does work, most of the time.

17. greatestone4u

greatestone4u New Member

I've had the same issue and mine isn't even that long, don't they make some toilets bigger than others? Maybe a good reason to remodel your bathroom.

18. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

...called an elongated toilet.:wow:

19. lasolasbud

lasolasbud Member

This is a great thread and I can relate to humorous challenges we face with the simple tasks of using the toilet. My cock falls into the water all the time. It’s a real problem if there are the remains of any bowl cleaners containing bleach or chemicals. I have to stand first, urinate then sit down, hold my cock, rest it on my leg and then take a crap. It’s awkward but that’s the way it is. A long time ago my cock fell into the water and I felt a burning sensation. The chemicals in the water were burning my cock. It hurt and my knob turned bright red. I was out of commission for a few days.

20. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    God forbid any germs get on our precious pricks! :eek:

Get a third world squatter. No touching the porcelain with my long dong, no splashback like in those nasty, US style shitters with a gallon and a half of water sitting there festering and breeding germs. Plus... they are good for your glutes and since your cheeks are spread wide open there's no dingleberry potential.

Draft saved Draft deleted