• all round

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • elongated open in front

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Seeing the hot dudes pix in the jackin on the john thread made me think it is time for a poll for guy's preference on seats.
I hate "all round front" seats, dick's always bumping under it or over it. The elongated open front ones are best. I call these "male" seats. Seems like they are built for men. :smile:

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
just to go slightly off topic, but I would think that you well hung fullers would find it hard not to touch the bowl with your knob too. Would be great if they would adjust the contour of the bowl to allow for the low hangers out there.

viamanmax

Experimental Member
Media
The best toilets are the oversized handicap accessible ones, because they have loads of room compared to normal toilets. This is the only case where the bowl doesn't generaly get in the way for me.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hell, some toilets i have to pull my dick partially up so it doesnt drag in the water! i actually find this easier to do on the all around front toilet seats because i can use the front of the seat to prop part of my dick up so i stay dry.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
hell, some toilets i have to pull my dick partially up so it doesnt drag in the water! i actually find this easier to do on the all around front toilet seats because i can use the front of the seat to prop part of my dick up so i stay dry.
So true bigjpgh, I hate when that happens. All toilets for big men are potential Urinary Tract Infection hazards! :mad:

hmg

Just Browsing
Media
"All toilets for big men are potential Urinary Tract Infection hazards!"
"some toilets i have to pull my dick partially up so it doesnt drag in the water!"
"The best toilets are the oversized handicap accessible ones"
How true. One of these days, when I got the balls ,I'm going to ask my urologist for a handicap parking sticker-after all- if I have to use the handicap toilet then I must be handicapped. There may actually be a special type of handicap sticker I can attach to the car.
This is only half a joke. I always look for the handicap seats when I have to sit.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Got to chatting with a really nice guy at Home Depot the other day (we are in a big drought in the south so water-saving is a big deal (the state is offereng rebates)

anyhow- "Handicap" aka ADA toilets are 16 1/2 inches tall. (they also call them 'right height, chair height or my favorite comfort height'.

the guy said if there is a guy- he tells them Elongated only...I over heard him tell this to a big bear of a guy who muttered (was hard not to laugh) "Damn...no wonder I keep hittin' when I sit down...' as he adjusted himself (had to walk away at that point)....