toilet time experiences

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone else had some interesting experiences while using the toilet? When I was a kid some parts of our town didn't have indoor plumbing, so we used outdoor toilets. Some had two-hole seats, and when we were 8 or 9 years old, boys and girls would go in together. The girls were amused by how we would stand and aim our cocks to piss, and sometimes wanted to hold our cock for us. Of course it would get hard which they liked even more. The girls would also show us what a pussy looked like.

At the local park, the public toilets were near the playground, and when we guys were 11 or 12 years old, two or three of us would go into the men's section together. We were beginning to develop our size by then, and were curious about grown men. The urinals were trough type, where everyone lined up side by side. On holidays the place would be busy, so we'd go in to piss and observe the men. Some would hold their dick so you couldn't see much, but others proudly whipped out their big cock. It gave us a lot of hope as we were adding inches to our own endowment.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
An aged friend of my parents once somehow managed to lose her false teeth while visiting for Christmas lunch. So we spent the best part of an hour hunting for them ... only to finally spot them sat in the water at the bottom of the toilet. At which point, she excitedly lunged forward, grabbed them out of the water and put them straight into her mouth.

Various gagging noises and sharp intakes of breath emanated from those unfortunate enough to be watching, and she was never invited again. :rolleyes:

phantom73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The facilities at our county fair still have a trough urinal. It's always glorious to see those farm boys displaying the tool they use to "plow the field"!

You'll have that in a farming community.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well I once saw a pervert wacking off at the end of a row of urinals in a public toilet, it was quite busy and I never saw him again, so I think somebody reported him. If I had been older and wiser at the time, i would have told the security in the mall the toilet was part of.

I once saw a friend of mines dick because we were both standing at urinals and holding aconversation, and I just insinctively turned to give him eye contact as he did, then we both realised we were standing there peeing, checked each other out with a quick glance, and it wasnt really spoken of again.

Again with a "once" I was using a cubical "as is my habbit" and I noticed a hole in it, which could be used to look out across all the dicks lined up at the urinals - it was literally at eye hight if you were sitting down. I thought "it must be sealed up!" bent down to have a look ,and sure enough I caught an eyefull of the guy standing at the urinal right next to the cubical. Woops.

Thats about it, I go to the toilet to pee, not to perv over other men.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I once let a girlfriend hold my semi erect cock whilst I took a piss, she wanted to try out being a man. The whole experience was less than erotic for her because I had drank coffee earlier and my piss smelled really bad!:yuck:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
An ex and I were at a friend's place, just watching the game and drinking. There were just three couples, including myself and my boyfriend at the time, Lucas. My ex came out of the bathroom with this weird look on his face and I asked him what was wrong. Lucas laughed saying "I sat on the downstairs toilet to take a shit and my dick fell in the water. Totally disgusting."

My other friend, Tom, goes "Yeah, man! That happens to me too on that fucking toilet."

My third friend Aaron, who's Vietnamese, just sat there and didn't say anything. lol

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
An ex and I were at a friend's place, just watching the game and drinking. There were just three couples, including myself and my boyfriend at the time, Lucas. My ex came out of the bathroom with this weird look on his face and I asked him what was wrong. Lucas laughed saying "I sat on the downstairs toilet to take a shit and my dick fell in the water. Totally disgusting."

My other friend, Tom, goes "Yeah, man! That happens to me too on that fucking toilet."

My third friend Aaron, who's Vietnamese, just sat there and didn't say anything. lol
You, sir, are a racist!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Heather LouAnna said:
I'm not racist. lol That's just what happened, man. I took the consideration to change their names at least.
Erm, you propagated the "all Asians are small" myth by referring to that one friend purely in terms of his being Vietnamese. 'Nuff said.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Good luck is when a young lad is just tall enough to pee standing before the toilet.

Bad luck is when the lid falls down on him.:eek: