Toilet Trouble with your hole?

John-Z23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Does anyone have trouble with your Hole while using the bathroom. Im a fairly new and inexperienced botmom, and was just wondering. I few times I have gotten stuck in the prolapsed position while taking a dump. I remembered the first time it happened and I was scared and it hurt alot. I eventually figured I just has to reach back and push it back in manually. Now i know what to do when it happens, and I have to avoid straining to hard. Is this something that happens alot with BTMs, or does you hole get easier to manage as it get more "experienced"? Just would like to know.

Happy Holidays
John

Reactions: rufreexyz

Just_Briefs

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had to reply because "botmom" made me laugh! - If you're having to push so much that you prolapse, take a look at your diet. You probably need a lot more fibre in your diet which will soften your poo a bit and mean you don't need to push as much. Most people I guess are just lucky. Also (and I need to follow this rule), don't take your phone to the toilet. Don't sit there for half an hour on Twitter or LPSG!

John-Z23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had to reply because "botmom" made me laugh! - If you're having to push so much that you prolapse, take a look at your diet. You probably need a lot more fibre in your diet which will soften your poo a bit and mean you don't need to push as much. Most people I guess are just lucky. Also (and I need to follow this rule), don't take your phone to the toilet. Don't sit there for half an hour on Twitter or LPSG!
Haha, Thanks for the advise. I too am also guilty of taking my IPAD into the bathroom.
Also, I did see my typo, but it seems that initial posts can't be edited. Am I wrong on that.......

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah, eat more veggies, as has been said, fiber is your issue.

I've been fucked my share and I've never once prolapsed, i have however had bleeding fissures as well as hemorrhoids -- hemorrhoids aren't a consequence of sex, probably, but it is an obstacle to it. Fissures definitely are a consequence of sex. Anal health is important.

John-Z23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yeah, eat more veggies, as has been said, fiber is your issue.

I've been fucked my share and I've never once prolapsed, i have however had bleeding fissures as well as hemorrhoids -- hemorrhoids aren't a consequence of sex, probably, but it is an obstacle to it. Fissures definitely are a consequence of sex. Anal health is important.
Ok, I’ve been doing some reading. So maybe it’s wasn’t technically a full rectal prolapse where part of the intestine actually comes out of the anus. But maybe more of my Asshole getting stuck in the pushed-out position. I do know that it hurt a lot and I had to manually push it back in with my finger. I try to avoid it now, and it hasn’t happened too much recently.

Anyway,

As to anal fissures: I read that we (bottoms) often get micro-fissures from douching and those micro-cuts are a transmission risk factor. As for me: I always clean out before getting fucked. Preferably with my shower-shot nozzle, or occasionally with an enema bottle if I need a quick refresh. (Probably also a consequence of my low-fiber diet) I have noticed abrasions around the rim of my hole afterwards, so now I lube up with a thick lubricant like Vaseline first and take my time to relax and stretch out my hole first before douching. Fingering myself for about 5 mins, first starting out with my pinky finger and working up to my thumb, and putting plenty of lube in, on the rim, and then the outside of my hole usually does the trick.

So is that how you got your fissures Dreambridger? I’d like to hear about it…….

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So is that how you got your fissures Dreambridger? I’d like to hear about it…….
I'm not referring to micro-fissures, but the regular kind that come from being fucked with a girthy cock that doesn't take its time, not from douching. They heal in a day and only bleed the day of. It doesn't happen every time. I remember a certain top friend I had though where it would be more likely. Douching alone has never made me bleed.

Also, intestines don't come out when you prolapse, I don't know where you read that, but if intestines are coming out of your ass, you're probably dying, lol. Prolapsed just means your rectum comes out and is inside out, and it does indeed sound like you were prolapsed. That's what I was referring to, and that's never once happened to me. I don't know how hung your top is that would cause that, but my instinct is to tell you don't push so hard when you're on the toilet. Relax and just let it come out.

Reactions: John-Z23

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have no idea what’s going on there buddy. This doesn’t happen and I’m pretty sure it had nothing to do with bottoming. I’ve had more cock inside me than I can count and I’ve never experienced anything remotely like this, nor have I ever heard of this happening to anyone else until I read this post. I’d get to a doctor. Sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Aphradight

smfit30

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sounds like you got some other issues going on! if your a "inexperienced" bottom and you hole is already prolapsing! I would STOP ever being a bottom! I've been fucked a lot and dildos, and I do not prolapse! So if your are really prolapsing, you are seriously going to regret it down the road if u continue to want to bottom, your hole is not made for it! get some medical help for that!