toilet

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

dhq412: hi guys

i was just going to the bathroom...and i began wondering

when youre doing your business(#2), where do you put your cock?? i would think with the lengh of some of you guys it would hang all the way down into the toilet...and that would be pretty disgusting....so what do youo do with it??

inquiring minds need to know :)

thanks,
    dhq

2. Imported

Gold Member

14yo: i hafta hold mine so it doesnt. on certain toilets.

3. jonb

Gold Member

I just hold it too. There isn't much you can do with it other than that.

4. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=dhq412 link=board=meetgreet;num=1043882672;start=0#0 date=01/29/03 at 15:24:31]"...  i would think with the lengh of some of you guys it would hang all the way down into the toilet..."[/quote]

dhq,
    Admittedly, it is a problem for some of us. Previous versions of the lspg have brought this up in topic.

Interestingly, I recall that the problem seems especially notorious here in the U.S. (when other lpsg members from abroad have visited us here and reported encountering problems) I'm certain however, it's not necessarily a challenge just in the U.S. but worldwide.

For years, I was close to having the problem myself in my own home...close I mind you. But, then-----

Having changed plumbing fixtures in a remodeling project just last year--well, things aren't the same. YEP! I (innocently) now DO have a problem. Just by replacing that fifty-year-old toilet with one of the new-fangled "water-saving / more efficient" design models...I truly have to be careful now "where I put things" while using it. The bowl water is MUCH closer and, in fact, the gushing refill "jet-like" swirling action is enough to "suddenly drown him" by a couple of inches of water-- were I not especially careful.

btw...the first time "he" did get caught by surprise and instantaneously submerged--(when I learned my lesson!), it was not necessarily the refreshing experience one might imagine, either!)

Unfortunately, in shopping for new toilets, it seems virtually all the new models are configured similarly which could (and, will) pose a challenge to many of us larger guys.

BTW--two suggestions from past lpsg threads to help us with "the challenge" ....is using a toilet that is "handicapped assessible" in that the seat itself is higher(i.e. water further down in the bowl) and ...

there also is a seat adapter unit for the handicapped which again, by attaching to the existing toilet, allows higher seating on the toilet itself--thereby avoiding bowl water being too close.

As for me...especially on these cold wintry nights in the little room down the hall...I sure miss the old model throne where I didn't have to worry so much! :'(

5. Imported

Gold Member

Maik: well it usually is not a problem in europe, is that our level of water in the toilet is not that high. just get a european toilet and for most of u guys the problem would be solved, but not for all. ;)

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Unfortunately, thanks to former President Clinton, in an effort to aid water preservation, if you replace a toilet in the U.S. you have to use one of the new water-saver toilets. If you are caught replacing a toilet with an old-fashioned high-tank, large bowl unit you can be charged with breaking the law.

I, for one, when I sit on a strange toilet, have to grasp a pinch of skin on the side of my ballsac and lift it upwards. This serves two purposes. Since my balls hang lower than my penis, it will pull them away from the water and at the same time it will pull the penis upwards enough to clear the water, too.

I've had to do this since my late teens so it has become second nature to me.

Pecker

7. Imported

Gold Member

ceg1526: To keep from landing in the water, you can reset the toilet to not fill as much of the bowl: just adjust the float.

Ceg

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Thanks, Ceg, but I'd just as soon not have to stand around for several minutes flushing until the bowl completely evacuates. :p

Pecker

9. Imported

Gold Member

ceg1526: Bilbo:

I've always found that the low flow and even some of the air-enhanced toilets have to be flushed a couple of time. And I don't set the water level THAT low - I don't hang that much!

Ceg

10. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=ceg1526 link=board=meetgreet;num=1043882672;start=0#6 date=01/31/03 at 12:14:54]To keep from landing in the water, you can reset the toilet to not fill as much of the bowl: just adjust the float.

Ceg[/quote]

Ceg:

I appreciate your suggestion and did try that initially--just after the new toilet was installed. It didn't really help the problem that much, unfortunately. The design of the bowl (i.e. more sharply-angled and curved) is such that there is "more accumulated water" higher and just beneath "my hanging tackle"...no matter the adjustment of the water level...it just doesn't make that big a difference. Also, in trying that adjustment, I too, encountered difficulty in getting an efficient and speedy flushing / refill as quickly as I would have preferred. But, thanks for your idea.

11. Imported

Gold Member

BIGBOYDAVE: Damn Yea Its becoming a BIG problem all new toilets are getting smaller Have to hold everything up just to crap nowa a days And have u noticed they are placing the urinals higher up I find it easier to piss in the Kiddie urinals Lower down

12. musc069

Gold Member

Albums:
    While I'm a grower and don't normally hang that low. I have one of those low consumption toilets. There are times when I take care of business where I naturally elongate and dangle right onto the bowl itself. Since I'm not normally that big, it's always an unpleasant (not to mention unhygienic experience) when suddenly I feel the cold porcelain against my bestest buddy.

I suppose one consolation is that I expected when we bought this house with the newfangled john, I would constantly be plunging. Much to my amazement, the toilet is actually much better at clearing my giganto shits than the previous conventional toilets. So maybe the environmentalists were both Green and practical! So I guess I can live with the penis touching problem...

13. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: For me, well, being in Europe, sort of balancing it between my legs instead of letting it dangle. Thank God for my wide thighs!

14. Imported

Gold Member

dalton321: I have to hold my cock up so it doesn't get "baptized" ::)

15. Imported

Gold Member

dalton321: I have to hold my cock up so it doesn't get "baptized" ::)

16. Max

Max New Member

In my case .. no problem whatsoever at home.

But as a Brit currently in N America for a few weeks, my memory sometimes lets me down, I forget to take avoiding action ... and take a dip. Yuck.

If I were here long enough, no doubt I would develop some sort of automatic reflex.

Draft saved Draft deleted