Told off at gym

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by LondonExhib, Jul 26, 2009.

1. LondonExhib

LondonExhib New Member

I'm a pretty big guy. I'm just under 8 and very thick. Mates always think I have a semi when I'm soft.

I was at the gym on saturday and wore speedos. When I got out of the pool an attendant came over and told me I shouldn't wear speedos because "in that state it's obvious what's going on."

I told him not to be so stupid that there was no state, he was embarrassed but I think I was more embarrassed. Don't know if I should stick with the speedos or wear shorts in case it causes a scene. Any other guys been through this? Short of showing him my cock, not sure what to do. He looked pretty pissed off about it.

2. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    That sounds a bit ridiculous to state as, regardless of how big a bloke is in the dick and balls department, brief style speedos are going to make a bulge stand out no matter what and to be honest it is attitudes like this that keep this whole penis shame in males instilled to this day. Honestly, it just sounds like jealosy on this bloke's part or perhaps females being embarrassed at seeing something bigger than their own husbands and boyfriends.

Maybe they should just make speedos compulsary in all pools from now on or just swim naked and get the whole embarrassment out of the way from the start.

3. LondonExhib

LondonExhib New Member

I thought maybe it was a woman who complained but since I was straight out of the changing room and into the pool and they were down the other end when I climbed out, it was really only the guy who saw.

I'm going again tomorrow after work and wearing speedos. I got really angry thinking about this tonight. If he kicks up a fuss and I get brave I might whip it out and let him take a look.

On the other hand, I might get banned for that!

4. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

I will give up running and take up swimming the day that happens.

PS...why would a woman complain?!?!

#4 greatdickismydrug, Jul 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  5. D_Dick VonDuke

D_Dick VonDuke New Member

JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY!!!! i just doesnt goe anywhere.

6. SR_Les Intercourse

SR_Les Intercourse New Member

if you feel like you want to avoid problems don't wear the speedos, wear the shorts. if you dont care then wear the speedos, i dont think they can kick you out of the gym for wearing speedos. just dont whip it out! lol

7. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Agreed. Keep it in your Speedos but keep wearing the Speedos.

8. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Agreed, he might file an Indecent exposure complaint with the police.

I'd simply say - "Look, just because i'm hung doesnt give you the right to harrass me, and if you continue, I'll file a complaint with the owner and the police for sexual harrassment".

9. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    Boy, You summed it up beautifully! May I suggest we frame Your above words and display them at the entrance of every gym?!

I was pulled aside and given a song & dance by a gym lifeguard a few years ago for wearing a white swimsuit. Not that I'm particularly big, but white tends to become transparent-ish when wet & apparently he was concerned that some of the housewives posing by the hot tub would be offended. I told the shetbag that I'll be damned if he's gonna dictate what colour swimsuit I wear. Until it's part of the gym rules that Speedos aren't allowed - You wear it!
    Good!
    I'm making a mental note to kick up a fuss about if I'm ever around You. :wink:

10. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL! He was jealous and upset, maybe he got dumped for a guy with a bigger dick. Keep wearing what you wearing. I get told all the time I need to wear underwear and tell folks "I am wearing damn underwear!" which means that folks are looking the lower half my body majority of the time.

11. invisibleman

Gold Member

I hated working out in public gym. I would've been a lot happier working out at home.

It seems like you would be happier working out at home as well. You wouldn't have to worry about people thinking that you are getting hard when you aren't.

12. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Having a penis = natural
    Having a big penis = natural (for many of us)
    Having an erection = natural (even if you did)
    Why do some people make a big thing of it (!! LOL !!)?

Just double standards in a society which seeks to emasculate men?

Personally if anything I would make women with big boobs cover up. They make me want to puke.

13. pltsgt

pltsgt New Member

Albums:
    the BF is a shower and 8 soft, with a 2 ga PA. Some of the older guys in the gym have complained about him in the locker room, shower, and steam room. Fortunatly the gym attendent who told him of the complaints just laughed. He wasn't doing anything inappropriate, hes just big and shiny.

14. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    What's "obviously going on" is that this guy can't take his eyes off your dick. For the love of god, you just came out of the pool so your dick is going to be at its smallest. If he says anything again, I'd pull my speedo away from my body so he can see it and say "Yeah, exactly what is going on?"

Just keep on doing what you're doing; you're fine.

15. splitface

splitface New Member

wanna post a pic of you om that speedo, so we can see what you were dealing with? :D

16. mancstudandy69

thats mad, so women with well ample clevage should be banned too?

17. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good grief. Whta an asinine thing to have to deal with. Yup. Wear your speedos and get your swim in and don't worry about it.

18. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Boobs plunging out of swimsuits at the pool and nobody complains. A bloke bulges at the pool and they almost call emergency services. What the heck!?

19. Nucklez

Nucklez New Member

*shouts* pics or it didn't happen!

20. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

For whatever reason this moron has no doubt filed an "incident report".

Unfortunately men do not have equal rights to women on sexual issues. Personally, I would have at the time gone to the management of the facility and cleared the issue up at that time before any possible report existed.

If one is unusually well hung, this kind of sexual harrassment goes with the territory. I know several other men who have had this kind of experience.

I was at a Costco store in Southern California a few years ago and complained when a 30-year-old ver well endowed and copiously lactating female went into the patio section, sat down in public view and whipped out an entire breast with no cover to nurse a child. She can sit there and in a state of oblivion nurse a child and I have to be damn careful even how I urinate at a urinal to not show anything to avoid being accused of some damn impropriety. When this incident happened the lactating female at no point made any effort to cover up what was going on. She also exposed everything to accomplish this task. There were children present in that store when this happened and I was totally "shut-down" by a female assistant manager. The police department in that City also made a statement that it was "perfectly OK" for this female to expose in essence both breasts in a public place if she was nursing. I find this descriminatory and an obscenity to all of us men.......

As of right now, you have zero recourse and the only thing you will accomplish is diminishing your own situation while doing no good if you complain. Exposing yourself to others is not an answer under any circumstances because in the mind of some pinhead with a 3 inch erection, seeing your flaccid size will confirm what was done because he will never see something that size as flaccid. In his mind (if it is even a he) you are going to have to be at least partially erect to be that size. His own subconscious visual cruising over the years will reinforce that because he has seen very few if any people your size.

This just gets into a quagmire simply because of your luck of the draw on genetics with regards to size.

Size has both positives and negatives and right now you are experiencing one of the negatives.

In the future if something like this takes place you go to managmenet immediately and dispute the claim right then and there.

Draft saved Draft deleted