TOLERANCE

axolotl27: I am new to this group, but fall into the "ancient" category in age. I'm finding it interesting to read the messages by all the very different personalities. One that caught my eye I found upsetting. It was the writer's opinion that most of the members were either gay or bi-. Even if this were true, what difference could it possibly make? It's a little bit like saying: Most of the members put their left shoe on first, or eat soya burgers instead of meat. A support group's function is to "support". Let's get our priorities straight. It's sad to me to see someone wasting precious time on this earth by being angry or judgmental. And I do mean precious. In the last 2 years, my wife has died, my mother has died, and 6 close friends have died. But I haven't joined this group looking for sympathy. A woman 35 years younger with whom I've had an affair felt that I was qualified to join seeing that I've gone through life trying to cope with a monstrosity that hangs to my knee. In the words of my late wife,"Who said life was fair?"

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I can't tolerate it when somebody says I'm intolerant.  ;)

Welcome to LPSG, axolotl.  If you find intolerance here you'll also find that, almost to a member, the guilty one will be corrected and, if possible, embraced.

Don't take the opinion of one poster as to the makeup of the board's sexuality.  Past topics have discussed the subject and it seems to me that it was split pretty evenly between gay/bi and straight.  And since then we've been priviledged to have a covey of fine ladies added to the mix.

Enjoy yourself while you are here.  You'll want to come back again and again.

Pecker

(42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.)

aussiechick63: Welcome Axolotl
I hope you enjoy your time at the board.
Sounds like you have had a tough couple of years.
I hope things are starting to look up for you.

Finnmark: I'll add my welcome, Axolotl ! I like the name - sounds Aztec to me!

I've only just posted elsewhere some thoughts on what LPSG means to me. Won't bore everybody by repeating it here, but it might help answer a question or two for you ?

Best wishes to you, anyway.

wvalady1968: Axolotl, what you wrote is very true. Thanks for the input. I hope you stay and post more.

Velcro_Avenger: I just felt compelled to say welcome to axolotl. I am into herpetoculture and actually have a pet axolotl! his aquarium is right next to the computer.

axolotl27: Hi everyone
Thank you for your kind words. You've made me feel very welcome. The more years that pass, the more I treasure the warmth of human relationships.
Keep smiling :)

awellhungboi: welcome, axolotl! Hope you'll continue to share your wisdom with us. :)

sammygirly: Hiya!

The Ladie's Auxilary welcomes you ;D

drrionelli: I, too, wish to greet you with open (and tolerant) arms, axolotl!

Surely, you'll bring experience to this board. That's always welcome.

(To your KNEES?! :eek:)

axolotl27: My late wife and I faced In-tolerance with a capital I from the day we met throughout the 40+ years we were together. It can be a cruel world if you happen to be exceptional in any way. She faced non-stop questions, jokes, teasing, and even criticism and rejection from some women, including a few of her so-called friends, who treated her as if she was a sex-crazed size queen [and I mean no disrespect to any woman who happens to be a size queen,--I know a few, and they happen to be very classy ladies]. Nothing could have been further from the truth as far as my wife was concerned. As she continually told them, she loved me for what was between my ears and in my heart,--and not what was between my legs. She said she could never convince them. Sex for her was always difficult even though I am a very gentle person. Accomodating a 3 1/4 inch width, even after childbirth left her tender for a couple of days, but because she knew I had an excessive sex-drive, she insisted on intercourse, saying that it would make me happy, even when I suggested that we limit our activity to foreplay [which I have always enjoyed as much as intercourse,--probably because it's so creative ]. How I have been treated by men throughout my life is another story. I think I am a kind and considerate person, and very accepting. I have not been given the same treatment in return.

awellhungboi: Condolences to you on the loss of your wife, mother, and friends, Axolotl.

You are among friends here, so thanks for sharing your story with us.

axolotl27: Hi DRRIONELLI
Thank you for your kind words. And yes, it does hang to my knee. But I'm only 5 ft. 7in., so my knee isn't that far down. My wife would never let me wear boxer shorts. Other women used to say to her "Why doesn't he hide it better ?" She told them that if I tucked it underneath me, I would be sitting on it and it would create a lump up the seat of my pants, and wouldn't that look great ! So the only solution is to wear snug briefs and curl it out across my thigh. I wish I had a dollar for every man who has said " If only I had one like that". And they always look at me like I've got a few screws loose when I reply "Want to trade ?"
Wishing you Happy Days.

Valkyrie: Just as an under-endowed man will suffer and be the target of ridicule, so will an over-endowed man. And I don't think people quite understand that it in a way _is_ a handicap - at least with the size you seem to be carrying.

As you say yourself - I do believe that most guys would want to have the size you have, at least for a week or two, but I also believe the novelty would wear off quite soon when they discovered that sex was hard, sometimes impossible, because they were hurting their partner.

While I've never had the opportunity to be intimate with someone of your dimensions, I do know that even at 10x6.5 there is a physical price to pay afterwards for the woman receiving her partner. To be quite truthful - I'm not sure I would want to venture much beyond the 10x6.5 that I have had. For me that is, if not my limit, very close to it.

It makes me sad when people can't see beyond physical attributes and assume they are the be-all-end-all and reason for a relationship. While they are important in the initial stages of attraction, they become less so when a relationship develops over time. It is of course always nice to have someone by your side that is attractive to others and yourself, but the part that keeps a relationship going is truly the person behind.

You seem to have had your share of hardships - both in the life with your wife and in the last couple of years. Even though I'm quite "young" in the group I do believe you can find support and understanding here.

/Valkyrie

jerkin4-10: welcome axolotl...im sure you will find some comfort here...this is a fine group of people it seems...but just like in real life there are a few goobers thrown in...LOL
i may be one of them... :-/ but lots of laughs and opinions are ahead...please jump right in...you are welcome here... :)

axolotl27: Hi again everyone
To PECKER: I love the picture of Sylvester. Years ago, a man I greatly respected told me,-- The secret to remaining young is to stay "childlike",--not childISH, but childlike. I've always tried to live by that.
To AUSSIE CHICK: I guess rough years make us appreciate the good times. My wife used to say,--We're never given anything we can't handle. Keep smiling !
To FINNMARK: I sensed the sincerity when you said "Best Wishes". I'm getting the impressioin that most of the members are caring "people persons".
To WVALADY: Yes, I intend to stay and post more. I hope you will too. There appears to be a large number of men in this world who long to own a horse-sized penis. What they don't realize is that it can cause major problems in the owner's life. There are only a limited number of women of course who can accomodate such size. I hope you have always had satisfying relationships.
To VELCRO AVENGER : I have a soft spot in my heart for all animal lovers like you. Owning an axolotl??!! That's amazing! What is the name of your little friend?
To MONSTRO: It's a good feeling to be with others who encourage us to share our wisdom and our experiences. As you know, everyone has a story to tell. Thanks for your support.
To SAMMYGIRLY: Hi there Ladies Auxiliary. How many members are there? I'll bet you're all warm, friendly, happy and out-going people who love life,--my kind.
To JERKIN 4-10: I sense that you are one of the "fine group of people" you talked about, and you obviously have a great sense of humour. One of the ways I've tried to cope with pressure during my life is to look for the humour in a situation. What a terrible world it would be if we didn't laugh.
To VALKYRIE: I've got a fairly long response to what you wrote but I've got to stop now before I monopolize the site. Your message shows that you're a very proficient writer, so I'd better watch my P's and Q's. Cheers.
I've got a feeling I'd better stop trying to respond to each individual message of welcome. For someone who is just learning to type, I'd need 26 hours in a day.
Wishing you all lots of sunshine. Axolotl

throb919: One more welcome, Axolotl! Always great to meet someone who understands the difference between tolerance and acceptance. We'll all benefit from your contributions here.

Jimbo: [quote author=axolotl27 link=board=meetgreet;num=1064024582;start=0#0 date=09/19/03 at 19:14:02]I've gone through life trying to cope with a monstrosity that hangs to my knee. "[/quote]

Being married as long as you were, you DID cope and I think you can be of real service to the super hung guy who comes to this site, looking for advice and at best all that most of the other LPSG members can do is "speculate" on what to try or doubt if he is real.  I would suggest that you make yourself more "available" by going to the LPSG stats topic, "signing in" with your stats, including how long you were married, so that other guys in your league who visit this group will be encouraged by your success and will have someone that they can dialogue with for advice/encouragment that IS walking in their shoes.  If nothing else they will be uplifted in knowing that they CAN have a long term relationship too.  WELCOME !!!

sammygirly: There are quite a few of us in the Ladie's Auxilary actually. I don't think I've taken an accurate count yet, but active - there's about 10 of us who you'll get used to seeing ;D

axolotl27: Hi Valkyrie
A warm welcome to you. We seemed to have joined the group at almost the same time. How did you discover the LPSG ? Are the Scandinavian winters as brutal as I imagine them to be ? Here in Canada, I just hibernate until spring. I was moved by your insight and understanding. You are obviously a sensitive and sensible woman with that "joie de vivre",--a great combination. It sounds like you enjoy a wonderful sex life, and that's great. I wish mine always ran smoothly. I'm sometimes tempted to ask, after spending time with a woman to whom I'm attracted, "Do you have a really large vagina?". A really super woman with whom I had to break off with recently, [ for the same old reason ] called me. We have so much in common that we decided to start meeting again, but as friends only. I have experienced too many instances where a potentially great relationship has gone up in smoke when the woman discovers [ as one girl put it ] that I'm able to compete in a 3-legged race without a partner. A few years ago on the Discovery or on the Learning Channel, there was a program dealing with extreme precocious sexual development in young children. A 2 yr. old boy was shown with adult genitals and all his pubic hair. I shuddered to think what he might have to deal with when fully grown. I don't know whether I started to develop that young, but I do know from an old black and white photo taken at the water's edge when I was 6 yr. old and wearing a soaking wet cutoff set of longjohns that I already had a near adult sized penis that was very thick. I can't calculate the length accurately, but it's hanging over a third of the way down my leg. Almost every day, there was a session of "You show me yours and I'll show you mine". Around 9 yr. I was being treated like some folk hero. There was now a noticeable bulge in my pants. Everyone it seemed, wanted to see it and handle it. My parents were called to the school to discuss this bulge after the parents of a girl complained. Teenagers, both boys and girls, were bringing around friends I had never seen before to have a look. The downside of course, [ and this became more frequent as the years passed ] was the number of times I was harrassed or molested. And because I was such a little guy, I was unable to defend myself. The boys in high school made my life pure hell,--I suppose from jealousy. My homelife could best be described as bizarre and unhappy. I never had any moral guidance. The only interest my parents shared was sex, and lots of it. The girl next door named my father [ appropriately ] Mr. Horsecock. Only 5 ft. 5 in., he was another of Nature's mistakes. I would estimate that his erection, which I happened to view on several occasions at about 18 in. It drooped down and was a way past his knee. Each night in my prayers I give thanks that my children and grandchildren are all "normal". Hopefully, the cycle has been broken in our family forever. I remember being the only boy in my public school who shaved. Before my 11th birthday, I was having intercourse with 4 different girls who lived nearby. By the time I started high school, my erection was already a foot long and too thick for all but a few of the girls,--[ but not too thick for the mothers of 2 of my boyfriends ]. I'm going to stop now before I'm accused of monopolizing this site. I'm off on a trip for a week so I wish you all "Happy Days". I'll be looking forward to reading more of your stories when I return.
Keep smiling,--and help others. AXOLOTL