toliet paper roll test

Spyderdan: Pecker, I know this. I was actually trying to say something like, wow if the "Large" penis group average is 8 inches , and I'm 6, thats not even too far off. I don't want you to think I was looking for sympathy or saying this one is flawed or had people exaggerating (it is obviously a forum for the well-endowed), because I don't care about being small (compared to most of you, anyway). Wrong idea. You were insulted, I think.

Maybe I misunderstood Dr. Rock, maybe he can tell me. I thought he said average is much much higher than 6, because of the people he has come into contact with. And Madame Zora, I meant the average of the forum members of these groups. This was in response to the idea that the average of "six" is small, and meant to make people feel better. I mean, if they think the average male penis is, say, 8 inches, then how could a "large penis support group" have an average of 8 inches. That is if anyone thinks such an idea. (I have a hard time expressing my thoughts [and understanding other people's apparently].) :D

I definately agree with you about only a little bit of people posting, as I said about real life (openly sharing sizes). Sometimes, you just never know. But I do not think they'll ever come up with an aggreable exact average no matter what. Thank you for your reply.

And, Pecker I expect to find a forum filled with men and women posting their feelings, problems, concerns, situations, questions and answers involving large cock. I understand what this place is because I searched for it, been sort of looking for years (never had a computer) just didn't know where to find it. This is exactly what I was looking for. ;)

silly test,
I concur

trance604

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Mar 22 2005, 07:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Mar 22 2005, 07:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-whatno@Mar 22 2005, 08:49 AM
Also, this plays into my whole "6 inch = average" conspiracy. Which was started by people who weren&#39;t well endowed. I think they just say the average is that low, to make the few small people feel better about themselves.
[post=292891]Quoted post[/post]​
seriously. this "the average male&#39;s penis is 6" long" bullshit is so tired now. my experience of 250+ guys says otherwise. maybe the average male WISHES the average male&#39;s penis is 6" long. I can say for damn sure it ain&#39;t.
[post=292939]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

so its smaller or larger then 6inches ?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trance, if the average guy WISHES he was 6&#39;&#39;, that means it&#39;s smaller than that, right?

Hungstoner, if you check out the gallery you will se penises of every size, shape and variety. Some are curved, some straight, some are even width ( though few), and a lot are like what you describe. Viva la difference&#33;

Yono

Expert Member
Media
Anyway... How big around are the toilet papers you are using?
I&#39;ve noticed that there are some bigger tubes so they sell you less paper :p

Dude!

Just Browsing
Media
Being English I&#39;ll help y&#39;all out here.

My toilet roll is a meaty 6.25 inches around. If Maxim were using the same sort of thing then their comparisons are pretty understandable. My girth is pretty average 5 inches though I&#39;m longer than normal, so I poke quite a way out of the tube but it&#39;s a loose fit.

billysmith:
Originally posted by Pappy@Mar 20 2005, 07:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Haven&#39;t been able to do that since grade school&#33;&#33; :wow:
[post=292395]Quoted post[/post]​

Same here. I can&#39;t even get my head into it now. But when I was a kid, a friend told me about putting a rubber inside the toilet paper role and greasing it up. felt good then.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Spyderdan+Mar 23 2005, 04:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spyderdan &#064; Mar 23 2005, 04:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Maybe I misunderstood Dr. Rock, maybe he can tell me. I thought he said average is much much higher than 6, because of the people he has come into contact with.[/b]

correct.

I mean, I&#39;m quite happy to discuss the issue with anyone who&#39;s sucked as many dicks as I have ... but some survey or study by scientists in some college somewhere? please&#33;

<!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora
@Mar 23 2005, 05:36 AM
Trance, if the average guy WISHES he was 6&#39;&#39;, that means it&#39;s smaller than that, right?
[post=293267]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
nonono. if the average guy wishes the AVERAGE was 6", that indicates that he likes to consider himself LARGER than average. see?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, well I misunderstood you then. I&#39;ve seen waaaay more than 250 erect dicks (somewhere in the range of 2000 from working in a massage parlor) and I still agree with Kinsey&#39;s 5000 subject report. Dr. Rock, maybe I need to start following you around&#33;
BTW, Kinsey&#39;s report, like most, were self measured, don&#39;t you thing the tendancy would be to exaggerate higher than lower?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is it with guys and these toilet paper tubes? :freak:

Yes, I tried the same thing many years ago. No way I could insert my erection in there, maybe just some of the head.

It seems that Jana and Dr. Rock have both had extensive first-hand experiences, so maybe Dr. Rock has &#39;bigdick-dar&#39;&#33; :D

LapDog :p

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by madame_zora@Mar 23 2005, 11:32 AM
Okay, well I misunderstood you then. I&#39;ve seen waaaay more than 250 erect dicks (somewhere in the range of 2000 from working in a massage parlor)
[post=293390]Quoted post[/post]​
First of all, HOLY SHIT.

Secondly, I assume your "dealings" have primarily been with white men? Just curious, I don&#39;t mean any offense.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by madame_zora@Mar 23 2005, 05:32 PM
Okay, well I misunderstood you then. I&#39;ve seen waaaay more than 250 erect dicks (somewhere in the range of 2000 from working in a massage parlor) and I still agree with Kinsey&#39;s 5000 subject report.
okay, I defer to your experience then. I just don&#39;t put much faith in studies or statistics over personal experience.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, and I was serious about following you around&#33;

As for ethnicities, I was in northern Kentucky, which is predominantly white, but the majority of our clientelle was from the hotels in Cincinnati so we got a pretty good mixture of races, although the majority was in fact white. Mind you, I did see some "oddities", and I actually didn&#39;t see any "micropenises", but I would attribute this to the shyness those men might have, whereas the hugely hung ones would be more apt to show it off.

I can say pretty authoritatively that about 90% of the men I saw erect (which was almost all of them after a good massage&#33;) were between 5 to 6.25", really not much varience. Anything much above or below that was pretty much a rarity, but I did see more on the larger end than the smaller, I believe for the reason previously stated.

Spyderdan: Dr. Rock, you still didn&#39;t answer my question, assuming you even read it (there were a lot of words in my posts -_- .) Simple: I asked why the "Large" penis support group, which attracts guys with "large" penises from all over the place, would have its members averaging "only" 8 inches even though that would be, as you say, the average of all men. It really means this place has "big sizes" while out in the world the "average" size of all men would be less, like say 2 inches or so. Get me?

I can&#39;t stop agreeing with Madame Zora. Most smaller guys will have more shyness and will not show themselves, or discuss their size, etc., which would mean there are actually way more small guys out there than you might think, thus throwing the numbers off.

I view all studies and statistics skeptically, but I will further reinforce mine and Zora&#39;s note that these internet surveys and some others have been self measured. Self measured, think about it.

You can&#39;t use your own sexual conquests as a reference for the real world. Think about day to day experiences. You were in the military, don&#39;t you remember seeing hundreds of cocks in the showers? Yeah a few were big, but I&#39;ve personally never seen a huge dick in the showers of those hundreds of grunts. Don&#39;t guys with huge dicks join the Marines? Hell yeah, I&#39;ve ran into a couple, but listen to me: average is not that big.

Don&#39;t be modest, Rock, you and your friends are actually huge.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Jana -- Guys who are really big (like more than 9") generally are more modest; it&#39;s very hard to hide a big one, but it makes erections all the more embarrassing. Small guys are more modest for obvious reasons.

Spyderdan: By the way, I&#39;m not trying to sound like some frustrated small-dicked guy who&#39;s mad at guys with big dicks. This couldn&#39;t be further from the truth. We&#39;re all entitled to our own opinions.

Ignore me if you want. I&#39;m outta here.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by billysmith+Mar 23 2005, 02:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(billysmith &#064; Mar 23 2005, 02:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pappy@Mar 20 2005, 07:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;  Haven&#39;t been able to do that since grade school&#33;&#33; :wow:
[post=292395]Quoted post[/post]​

Same here. I can&#39;t even get my head into it now. But when I was a kid, a friend told me about putting a rubber inside the toilet paper role and greasing it up. felt good then.
[post=293345]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

billysmith -- from your post, revealing the fun you&#39;ve had with the greased rubber inside the tp role, plus your sexy avatar, you must be a hell of a horny boy. That dick out the fly adds inches of excitement to our forum, man. :wow: