TolietPaper Roll test - Legit?

B_smallpenis22

Experimental Member
Media
I was just having an argument with my friend over whether or not the toilet paper roll test is satisfactory in determining the difference between a thin cock and a thick cock.

He argues that if you can fit your cock in the roll then your skinny in his book. While I think that it doesn't mean that much in terms of size.

What do u guys think, is your cock automatically skinny if you can fit inside a toilet paper roll? And how big is the average toilet paper roll?

Frettson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LOL
I dont know the average thicknes of a toilet paper roll. but if you dont get your cock in it its surely not thin imo. but a lot of guys/girls like thicker dicks so this isnt really the "test" you know :)

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I would say that if you can't fit your dick in there it probably means you're pretty thick... but I wouldn't necessarily say if you can that you're thin.

Hopefully that makes sense. :smile:

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
It's all based on the persons perspective doing the viewing. Toilet paper roll sizes vary. Some being 5" some being 5.5" or bigger. It's a pretty bad test in my opinion.

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
In terms of measuring girth, I would say the test is legit. I remember hearing that one back in high school. I personally haven't been able to fit my cock in a roll since I was 15.

same here! But at that age I had no idea I was that thick... I had just assumed that everyone was that thick when they were hard. As a grower myself it was difficult to imagine how others may look erect.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The outside circumference of a Charmin Mega-roll core is 5.5 inches. Something easier to measure a 5.5 inch girth is the ring that is left on a milk jug after the cap is broken loose from it. Call it the "5.5 inch girth-gauge". It fits my girth exactly.

dyldo1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont mean to be funny but i dont think toilet rolls differ that much it is a very universal measurement all over the world and if they do it would be very slight.
manufacturers of toilet roll dispensers sell there products all over the world and if they did differ they would loose out.
i just think if you can fit your hard cock in a toilet roll you just pissed off.
i have sqaeesed my soft cock into a toilet roll, just the head and began to grow, well lets just say that i had cut all the way around my base of my head as i could not pull it off intime and it really hurt hence why i have a pic with it ontop now.

tyork

Sexy Member
Media
i dont mean to be funny but i dont think toilet rolls differ that much it is a very universal measurement all over the world and if they do it would be very slight.
manufacturers of toilet roll dispensers sell there products all over the world and if they did differ they would loose out.
i just think if you can fit your hard cock in a toilet roll you just pissed off.
i have sqaeesed my soft cock into a toilet roll, just the head and began to grow, well lets just say that i had cut all the way around my base of my head as i could not pull it off intime and it really hurt hence why i have a pic with it ontop now.

hahaa that sucks.

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seems to me it's more legit than ever. I remember the rolls being smaller around years ago-you got more tp on a roll-a smaller cock couldn't fit as easily then than now. My point being it's harder to NOT fit into today's rolls than ever. Can't prove this-does it make sense to anyone else? All I know is I can't come close to going into a 5 1/2" roll-& posted the pic to prove it......

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Manufacturers do make different sized rolls. I've seen some that were 5.5" or at least 6" while others were around 5" or a little smaller. It's just not that appropriate of a measure considering those .5" or 1" makes a big difference when it comes to girth.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
LOL. that's hilarious!
TP rolls do vary around the world. Here in Turkey they are 5.9 to 6 inches. Turks are big guys? Dunno, but I've seen a few nice ones here! I can squeeze the head my my soft dick in one, but I'll remember not to get excited while doing it!

h8r4life

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe the tp roll test should be standardized to a few particular brands. Should work at least geographically. For instance, if everyone in the U.S. used charmin rolls to test with, I think it would be pretty safe to say that the rolls were pretty much the same, or at least within millimeters.

...but OP... you actually argue about dick measurement tests with your friends? lmao...among my circle of male friends, that is one of those things we do not speak of! :biggrin1: My female friends surprisingly, won't shut up about it.